Christmas lights (also called twinkle lights, holiday lights, mini lights or fairy lights). Christmas lights are staple when it comes to Christmas décor. Whether they wrap around the trees or hung on the houses, these lights bring a cozy and warm feeling to the home. Christmas lights come in a dazzling array of configurations and colors. The small “midget” bulbs commonly known as fairy lights and the Italian lights in some parts of the U.S., such as Chicago.
Most Common lamp types are incandescent light bulbs and now light-emitting diodes (LEDs), which are being increasingly encouraged as being more energy-efficient. Less common are neon lamp sets.
Displays of Christmas lights in public venues and on public buildings are a popular part of the annual celebration of Christmas and maybe set up by businesses or by local governments. The displays utilize Christmas lights in many ways, including decking towering Christmas trees in public squares, street trees, and park trees, adorning lampposts and other such structures, decorating significant buildings.
Christmas lights has its uses for many decorations :
1. It can be wrapped around a wreath
2. It can be also be wrapped neatly around the hula hoops and tie wherever you like.
3. Give a whimsical look to your balcony by tying light bulbs on the railings.
4. For wall trees, you just have to use adhesive hooks to hang string lights on the wall.
5. You can put some string lights in the champagne bottle and put it up for decoration.
6. To wrap Reindeer’s horn and hang on the wall.
7. You can also mix some old ornaments with string lights and place in a transparent jar.