Effective date: July 28, 2019
SUNRISE operates the http://sunrise.com.ng website (the Information Service-oriented platform).
Therefore we state that we use gathered data to improve and provide the Service we deemed needed by our readers.
Sunrise Data Collection And Use
Several types of data for various purposes are collected to improve and provide our Service to you effectively.
Types Of Information Collected
- Readers E-mail address for Newsletter updates
- Browser Cookies and Usage Data for statistical analysis
- Browser Session Cookies are used to operate our Service.
- Readers Preference Cookies are used to remember your reader’s preferences and settings.
- Browser Security Cookiesare used for information security purposes.
Sunrise Use Of Readers Data
SUNRISE uses the above-collected data for purposes such as:
- Maintain and provide the Service
- Notify readers about the changes to our content
- Allow readers participate in interactive features of our information service if you choose to do so
- Provide site admin valuable or analytical information so that information service can be improved upon
- Monitor the site usage
- Detection, prevention and addressing technical issues
Sunrise Data Disclosure Policy
Due to legal requirements, SUNRISE may be mandated to disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of SUNRISE
- To duly protect personal safety of users of the information service or public
- To protect against all forms legal liability
Links To Other Sites
SUNRISE information services contents can contain links to other websites that aren’t operated by us. When you click such a third-party link, you will be directed to the third party’s website.
SUNRISE information services have no controls over third-party sites and would take no responsibility for their contents, their privacy policies or their site practices or services.
- By email: Sunrise.firstname.lastname@example.org