List of Exchange Programs in USA 2022 – There are many exchange programs that provide an opportunity for students to explore the world and experience different cultures. These programs offer students a chance to study in US universities for one or two semesters, while also providing their own students with the opportunity to study abroad. Apply below
Students who are interested in studying abroad should apply for these exchange programs. The list provides information about these exchanges, including eligibility criteria, deadlines, and more.
The USA is one of the most popular destinations for international students looking to study abroad. You can find scholarships and internships in the USA on this list.
In the US, there are a number of exchange programs that offer scholarships to students who are looking for internship positions.
There are a number of scholarship opportunities available in the USA for international students. If you’re a student that is eligible and interested in these programs, then this list should help you know which scholarship opportunities you qualify for and what the requirements are.
The USA has always been one of the most popular destinations for those who wish to study abroad. The country has an abundance of scholarship opportunities as well as internships for international students.
The list of exchange programs in USA is very encouraging for international students. They don’t have to worry about losing their scholarship opportunities.
The United States of America offers many opportunities to international students with the help of exchange programs. Students can earn their degree from an American university with an exchange program that is offered by the US Department of State, or they can work as interns at various companies in America.
- Available to all ages of students from 16 to 45 years of age
- Exchange Program for 9th & 10th Grade
- For Undergraduate Students
- Semester Exchange Programs
- Summer Exchange Programs
- Graduate Exchange Programs
- The program is open to all fields
- Both Male and Female Participants can apply
Are you looking for a scholarship opportunity in the USA? Here’s a list of exchange programs in USA 2022.
If you are an eligible applicant, you can apply to the LPI Summer Exchange Programs or RIPS Summer Internships in USA for this summer.
This article is about the list of exchange programs in USA for International students. If you are an international student and want to get to know more about these opportunities, read on!
List of Exchange Scholarship
- Fullbright: Open to scholars, graduate students, and language teachers.
- Humphery: Open to mid-career professionals who hold a bachelor’s degree from the selected countries.
- Community Solution Program: This scholarship is opened to professionals from developing countries working in select fields.
- UGRAD: Open to undergraduate students from select countries.
- Community College Initiative Program: Open to adults from select developing countries interested in select fields.
- Mandela Washington Fellowship: Open to people ages 25-35 from Africa.
- YSEALI Fellowships: Open to professionals and college students from ASEAN countries.
- Youth Exchange and Study (YES): Open to high school students from countries with significant Muslim populations.
- Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX): Open to high school students from countries of the former Soviet Union.
- Youth Leadership Program: Open to teens age 15-17 from select developing countries.
- Echidna Global Scholars: Open to NGO leaders and academics
- Atlas Corps: Open to non-profit leaders age 35 or younger.
- Ford Motor Company International Fellowship
- Rotary World Peace Fellowships: Open to graduate students majoring in Peace Studies or related majors.
- Emerging Leaders International Fellows Program: Open to professionals under 36 who hold a college degree.
- Human Rights Watch Finberg Fellowship: Open to recent graduates of law school or graduate programs in select areas.
- Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellows Program: Open to scholars, journalists, and democratic practitioners.
- Human Rights Advocates Program at Columbia University: Open to human rights leaders from developing countries.
- Asia Pacific Leadership Program (APLP): Open to graduate students and early career professionals from the Asia Pacific region.
- Partners of Americas Programs: Open to citizens of South America, Latin America, North America, and the Caribbean
- World Youth Alliance: Open to youth ages 18-29.
- Nippon Foundation Scholarships at Gallaudet University: Open to Deaf and hard of hearing international students.
- Institute on Disability and Public Policy Master’s program: Preference given to students with disabilities who are from ASEAN countries.