eClass Login – eClass is a solution to online teaching and learning. Teaching online can be difficult, but with the current technology advancement developer have been able to develop tools that could be used to reach out to students and teachers to ease learning.
There is a lot of eClassroom out there such as Google classroom, Udemy online learning site and so much more. Today students can now pick from a variety of platforms to learn online and practice in their leisure time.
Tool Provided by eClass
- High quality, uninterrupted live classes
- Share assignments & resources easily with your students
- Hold engaging discussions & share personalized feedback
- Everything you need to manage your online Classes
Some apps have been developed for teachers to be able to manage their student records out there but one of the recommended is the “eClass Teacher App” on Google App stores. This app provides benefits to teachers such as:
– eAttendance: take attendance for your students in class
– eHomework: upload the homework list for your students
– eDiscipline: markdown students’ good conduct and misconducts
– Student Performance: encourage students to actively participate in class
– eEnrolment: comment on students’ performances in extracurricular activities
– iPortfolio: verify students’ learning experience records
School Administration Work:
– eNotice: track parents’ responses for school notices
– eInventory: take stock directly
– eBooking: book rooms and school items
– eCircular: get notified for staff notices
– Flipped Channels: prepare and upload teaching videos
– Group message: message and chat with parents and colleagues
– Student and staff list: find your students’ and colleagues’ contact
– iMail: access your school email
– School calendar: view school calendar
– Digital Channels: browse the photos or videos shared by school
You Can also check out other Store platforms for eLearning applications.
eClass Login: How to Login to eClassroom
- Tap on the eClass App to open it or visit the official website.
- Select “Get started” or you may see a Login button click on it
- A window will pop up asking you to choose an existing account. …
- Click “OK” to finish the log in process.
- Type in your login info and click on login.