Quicken Partner Login – Quicken loans work with a small network of mortgage partners that offer slightly different mortgage products and terms. If quicken partners determine that a mortgage partner may be better able to meet client’s needs, they share client’s information with that mortgage partner as a courtesy to clients. Clients will then be contacted by that mortgage partner.
Rocket mortgage plays a very important role in quicken loans partnership, Rocket mortgage provides a home buying experience that is custom to designed for each client. Rocket Mortgage is dedicated to giving clients the certainty that their home financing goal is can be achieved.
Table of Contents
About Quicken Mortgage
Quicken Loans, the largest mortgage lender in the nation, was founded in 1985 as Rock Financial. With headquarters in Detroit, the company is best known for its digital home lending process, powered by its Rocket Mortgage online lending platform. In fact, on July 31, 2021, Quicken Loans will officially change its name to Rocket Mortgage.
Quicken Loans Mortgage Review
- Quicken Loans mortgage 99% of the loans it originates.
- Quicken loans mortgage company offers a wide variety of loan options and customizable loan terms.
- The digital application process is user-friendly, and the loan status information is always available.
- Quicken loan has an excellent customer service application.
Types Of Loans Offered by Quicken Mortgage
Quicken Loans offers a specialized mortgage loan called YOURgage. With this loan, the borrowers can choose a repayment term from eight to 29 years, allowing them to tailor their monthly payment to their budget. Other types of loans include:
- Fixed rate and adjustable rate mortgages.
- Federal Housing Administration mortgages.
- Veterans Affairs mortgages.
- Jumbo mortgages.
For homeowners, Quicken loans also offer:
- Cash out refinancing.
How Does Quicken Loans Work?
Clients looking to borrow money for a home can get started on their applications through the Rocket Mortgage app or https://www.rocketmortgage.com/, Or can request to have an agent contact them, All financial information and document can be uploaded and shared digitally. From there, a representative will get in touch to discuss client’s loan options, along with the costs associated with each one.
Once approved you can view your loan status online anytime, and you may periodically be asked to share additional documents. When the loan is ready to close, you will be prompted to enter your date and location for the closing.
What Discount Does Quicken Loans Offer
Actually, Quicken loans do not offer any discount programs.
How To Qualify for Quicken Loans?
Quicken loans has slightly different qualifications for loan programs depending on the loan programs:
- For 30-year fixed-rate mortgages and the YOURgage product, borrowers must put down a minimum of 3%, and have a debt-to-income ratio of no more than 50%.
- FHA loans also require a DTI ratio of no more than 50%, and borrowers must put down 3.5% or more.
- To qualify for VA loans, borrowers need a certificate of eligibility and a DTI ratio of no more than 60%.
- Those seeking jumbo loans can only have a DTI ratio of up to 45%, and the loan-to-value ratio (the loan amount as a percentage of the home’s current market value) can be up to 89.99%.
Some of the mortgage partners that work with Quicken Loans are located in the places such as:
- Washinton DC
- DE – Mortgage Access DE
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Texas and more
How to Sign In to Quicken Mortgage Account
- Go to quicken mortgage login page.
- Fill in the login form field, this includes; Quicken ID (email Address), Password.
- Click on the Sign in button.