Google Classroom App Download Free For Android – Google classroom is a virtual classroom developed by Google as a tool to improve communication between students and teachers. Any user with a Gmail account can access the Google Classroom platform.
Google Classroom facilitates the distribution of tasks and the organization of notes, also helping to save paper. Teachers in Google classroom platform will create classrooms with students, in which they will be able to add tasks, texts, audios, photos, videos, and scores.
Some Important Characteristics of Google Classroom Platform
- Google classroom is a virtual classroom app through which teachers and students interact in just like a real classroom and it is the best app for teachers to get their student class performance calculated through its analytical features.
- Google classroom has an extremely bright future.
- Google classroom is easy to use and accessible from all mobile devices.
Benefits of Using Google Classroom:
- Easy to set up: Teachers can add students directly or simply share a code to their class room for student to easily join. It takes on few steps to set up.
- Google Classroom Saves time: The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review and mark assignments quickly, all in one place.
- Improves organization: Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials (e.g., documents, photos, and videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
- Enhances communication: Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
- Secure: Like the rest of Google Workspace for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes.
- Quick, Simple and Expansive Learning Option: Google Classroom is a free learning app that allow students and teachers to connect online. It provides paperless assignment workflow, which help teachers create, mark, and review assignment in one place. Additionally teachers can use google classroom to send announcements and start discussions. Students can also share resources with each other and provide answer to a wide range of questions on the stream.
- Plenty Of Features to enhance learning: Google classroom focuses on bridging the tech gap between teachers and their students. Google classroom has proven to be a solid engagement platform in education and communication. It works seamlessly with various cloud based offerings from google.
Where Can You Run Google Classroom App
Google Classroom is available as a mobile app for android devices and iPhones. It has over 50 million downloads in the Google Play store.
The platform has become immensely popular among students and teachers around the world.
Google Classroom: How to Install Google Classroom On your Android Mobile Device
- From your android menu screen, visit the Google play store..
- Search for Google classroom app.
- Select Google classroom app from the list of applications in the store.
- This will open a detail page with information about the app click on install to install it to your mobile device.
Google Classroom Login:
To Login to Google classroom, you need to have a Gmail account:
- Open the google classroom app on your mobile device.
- Input your Gmail address in the email field.
- Finally click continue.