Aviator MasterCard Login – Aviator Mastercard is an airline co-branded credit card with a $99 annual fee. The Aviator MasterCard is mainly designed for frequent American Airlines flyers.
And every time you used this card, you earn 2miles per dollar on eligible American Airlines purchases, you earn 1 mile per dollar on all other purchases.
Users of the Aviator MasterCard login earn 50,000 bonus miles for the first 15 months, when they make their first purchase in the first 90days and pay an annual fee for the first 15 months, there is a 0% APR on balance transfer made within 45 days of opening account.
After that, the APR is a variable of 15.99%, 19.99%, or 24.99 % based on your creditworthiness. As a cardholder of the Aviator, you are eligible to receive a free checked bag and preferred boarding on America Airlines flights for you and over four companions on your reservations, 25% in-flight savings, an auto rental collision damage waiver, and trip cancellation and intervention coverage.
Aviator Mastercard best features
Here are some of the best features of being an Aviator card login holder:
- Double mines on American Airlines
- Sign up bonus
- Zero percent introductory APR on balance transfers
- Airline perks
Aviator Mastercard Setbacks
Here are some of the setbacks that come with the Aviator master care login:
- Annual fee of $99
- No introductory period for purchase (however the Aviator Mastercard login has a 15 month 0% APR on balance transfer, there is no introductory APR for purchases. (Standard APR is a variable of 15.99% or 24.99%) it all depends on your credit card worth.
- Balance transfer fee of the amount transferred or $5 which is bigger
- Potentially high APR
Rates and Fees
Issuer Name: Barclays
Credit Needed: Good/Excellent
Annual Fee: $99
APR: 15.99%, 19.99%, or 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness
Penalty APR: None
Balance Transfer Intro APR: 0% introductory APR for the first fifteen billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to your account within 45 days of account opening
Balance Transfer Fee: $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
Cash Advance Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
Foreign Transaction Fee: 0% of each transaction in U.S. dollars
Aviator Mastercard Benefits
Here are the benefits that accompany the Aviator MasterCard:
- Free checked bag for you and four other people under the same reservations
- Priority boarding for you and your people under the same reservations.
- 25% in-flight savings
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Trip cancellation and interruption coverage
- Travel accident insurance
- Baggage delay insurance
Aviator MasterCard Login
Aviator master card login:
Visit https://www.tecdud.com/aviator-mastercard-login/ to access the aviator Mastercard login top links, you are required to click the link and select your Aviator MasterCard type link then proceed to login with your correct Aviator Mastercard login details.