Whenever you use Lowe’s credit card, you 5% off every purchase made. Lowe’s like any other store offers its own credit card to cardholders, Similar to any other store’s work.
Lowe’s credit card can be used in Lowe’s stores, and the discount and perks customers get are only in the popular home improvement store.
The Goodnews is that the discount and perks of the store abound which is a huge benefit to cardholders. You can save up to $100 on your first in-store purchase after becoming a cardmember and also score special financing on a qualifying purchases. This is a huge benefit !.
The standard annual percentage rate on the Lowe’s store card is pretty high though just as it is for many card stores. The special financing offer only saves users on interest if they pay off on a card within the promotional period.
Interest is charged starting back on the purchase if the user doesn’t pay off the balance in full, so you could get hit in big bills.
Though you will have to think carefully if Lowe’s credit card is for you but many DIYers do find Lowe’s credit card worth using.
Lowe’s Credit Card Application
If you are interested in getting a Lowe’s credit card all you have to do is apply by filling out the application form:
- Visit the Lowe’s credit card official website or click here.
- Fill out the application form with your appropriate details and click apply.
- Follow the instructions to complete your application.
- You will be ask to provide some personal information including your address, full SSN and salary.
- Alternatively you can apply for the Lowe’s credit card in a Lowe’s store.
If you have applied for the Lowe’s Store card but haven’t yet received feedback you can always contact the store by calling the nunber on their customer support page and choosing the “Lowie Store Card” from the option.
Lowe’s Advantage Card
Lowe’s offers some nice discounts in the Lowe’s advantage card, to qualify for this offer, You must open and use a new Lowe’s advantage card to make a purchase. Anyone making several expensive home repairs may find themselves frequently shopping at Lowe’s. The Lowe’s advantage discount: 5% off your eligible purchase or order charged to your Lowe’s Advantage card.
For reference, some of the top cash-back rewards cards offer merely a 2% rewards rate. albeit, you can earn that rate on non-Lowe’s purchases, too. Although the Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card can only be used at Lowe’s, the fact that it comes with no annual fee compensates for its limited use.
The main drawback of the Lowe’s advantage card is that cardholders can’t combine its benefits.
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Benefits at a Glance
- Standard APR is 26.99%
- No interest if paid in full within six months of purchases of $299 or more.
- 36 fixed monthly payments at 3.99% APR, 60 fixed monthly payments at 5.99% APR, or 84 fixed monthly payments at 7.99% APR until paid in full.
- Get 5% off your eligible purchase.
Lowe’s Credit Card Login
To Login to your Lowe’s credit card account follow the steps below:
- Visit Lowe’s sign in page at https://www.lowes.com/mylowes/register.
- Enter your username and password you used to register your Lowe’s credit card account.
- This will authenticate you into your Lowe’s credit card account with the correct Login credentials.
Lowe’s Credit Card Online Payment
To make Lowe’s online payment, you have to register for a credit card online account that will issue you Lowe’s credit card.
To make payment using your Lowe’s credit card, follow the steps outlined:
- Go to Lowe’s online payment webpage.
- Provide your card number and zip code for synchrony issued card and the card number and card ID number to start your registration process.
- Fill in the registration form field and log in to your online account.
- Set up and schedule payment, you will need your bank account number and bank r outing numbers.
The following are other ways you can make payment through your Lowe’s credit card account:
- Making a Lowe’s card payment by mails.
- Making a Lowe’s card payment in store.
- Making a Lowe’s card payment by phone.