The Walmart credit card is a private-label Walmart Rewards Card, launched on September 24. This card has been launched by Walmart to help customers earn more when paying for things in as well as outside of Walmart. The card comes with some incredible benefits that you can enjoy without being charged an annual fee for it.
This store card enables you to earn cash back for the things you buy everywhere, every day. You can start earning cashback on purchases immediately upon approval, all with a $0 annual fee. Cardholders can earn even more cashback at Walmart stores for the first 12 months when they use their Capital One® Walmart Rewards® Card with Walmart Pay.
This explains why you should get the Walmart credit card if you shop Walmart for most of your essentials and are looking for a card that is exclusively for Walmart purchases. Not only will you enjoy the same great rewards for Walmart purchases, but you’ll also earn 5% cashback for the first 12 months when you use your card with Walmart Pay for in-store purchases, upon approval.
Let’s step a little further and see the benefits that the Walmart credit card has in store.
Walmart Credit Card Benefits
You can now earn cash back for the things you buy everywhere, every day without paying an annual fee!
- 5% cashback at Walmart.com, including pickup & delivery.
- 2% cashback in Walmart stores & fuel stations at restaurants and on travel
- 1% cashback everywhere else Mastercard is accepted.
Get More From Your Rewards!!
- You can redeem it for cash. summit rewards as a statement credit.
- Cover a purchase using your rewards during checkout at Walmart.com
- Redeem for gift cards from Walmart or other retailers.
- You can redeem rewards for flights hotels and more.
Explore the Cardholder Benefits
- Cardholders get notified through text, email, and phone if Capital One suspects potential suspicious activity on your account.
- With a $0 fraud liability, you are not held liable if your card is lost or stolen for unauthorized charges.
- Effortlessly manage your account anywhere, anytime. You can pay your bill, view your balance, check transactions and so much more from the Capital One Mobile App.
- With Card Lock, you can effortlessly lock your card with a few clicks, if it has been misplaced, lost, or stolen.
How to Apply for the Walmart Credit Card
If you are ready to apply for the Walmart credit card, here’s what you need to know.
You can apply for the card via a traditional medium. You can apply at:
- Or within the Walmart App.
Walmart and Capital One have also created a new mobile application experience, that enables applicants to text to apply from anywhere and complete the application from their mobile devices.
If you are approved after applying, you’ll have to verify your identity, and you’ll get instant access to your card for Walmart purchases. On the other hand, if you sign up for Walmart Pay or you already have an account, you can load the card into the Walmart app for use in-store and on Walmart.com.
Login Walmart Credit Card
An online platform has been created to help you easily manage your account. From the portal, you can easily log in, and log out of your account without stress. All it takes is knowing the simple steps you can use to log in:
- Enable a functional web browser
- Visit walmart.com/account/login
- move down to the “Sign in to your Walmart account” field
- Enter your email address
- Provide also your password
- Click on the purple box that reads “Keep me signed in” if you want to stay signed in
- Lastly, click on the “Sign In” link.
If you have forgotten your password, from the login page, click on the “Forgot Password” link.
As the webpage opens, enter the email address for your Walmart account. You’ll be sent a verification code, which you’ll enter before signing in.
Then click on the “Submit” link.
How to Cancel Your Walmart Card
If you decide to cancel your account immediately, you can take the fastest route, which called customer service. You can call the customer service hotline number inscribed on your statement. A customer service agent will promptly help you cancel your card.
Alternatively, you can close your Walmart credit card, by sending a letter to Capital One at the address on your statement. To be sure of the delivery, you can send the letter through certified mail. You are to include your name, billing address, and account number in the letter and a request to close the account. You may not necessarily explain why you are closing the account. However, if the letter is a follow up to a phone call, you should do well by including the date and time of the call, and the name of the representative who took your call.
Walmart Credit Card Customer Service Information
If you are a Walmart credit card holder, there’s a customer service team, that you can call to have any issues or questions you have about your card sorted out. By calling the customer care number provided on the Walmart official webpage, you’ll have a direct link to an agent who will help you better with any issues you may be facing.
Apply for the Walmart credit card today, and get a card that simplifies your shopping at Walmart with no annual fee stress.