YouTube Money – YouTube is an American online video-sharing platform. its headquarters is in San Bruno, California. three formal PayPal employees, Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and jawed Karim created the service in February 2005. Google bought the site in November 2006 for $1.65 billion. YouTube now operates as one of Google’s subsidiaries.
searching for videos today has been made easy by YouTube. all you need whenever you want to watch a video is to go to YouTube type on the search engine the video you want and immediately it appears.
YouTube’s mission is to give everyone a voice and show them the world at large. to learn about a brand, carriers, community, places, people, and a lot more. YouTube makes it easy to watch online videos. you can even create and upload your video to share with the general public.
One of the major reasons why YouTube is so popular is the sheer number of videos that you can find. there’s always something new to watch and people like me and you are working effortlessly to make sure that videos are uploaded every minute for us to watch not just to be entertained but also to learn.
videos on how to cook and repair appliances in your home are available on YouTube and thousand. And this brings us to YouTube money. the question is what is YouTube money. YouTube money simply means how to make money on YouTube or how to make money using YouTube.
How to Earn or Make Money from Youtube
Are you on the road to become a YouTube star and its time to start making money from your YouTube channel? well, there are two ways to making money directly from YouTube and a few others indirectly. to earn money directly from your YouTube you can
1. Be an advertiser
2. Be an ad platform
As an ad platform, you make videos that people will surely watch so then you become paid YouTube affiliate or partner.
Advertisers (YouTube Money)
Advertising on your YouTube channel helps you to target specific audiences, there are few types of add you can choose depending on your goal for a specific campaign.
we have true adds which comes in two forms, in-stream, and in discovery;
- in a stream; these are played just before the viewers have chosen video. they pop up whenever you want to watch any video on YouTube. its left for the viewer to skip after 5 seconds or choose to watch it afterward the videos last between 12 seconds and six minutes.
- In discovery; they appear on the right sidebar of a video just below the up next suggested result
In this case, you are the one being paid to host other content. building a solid audience helps put your channel into a great position to monetize your content. brands will also take a look at your channel. Always try to understand your target audience, their gender, their age range, their location, etc. you can compare your channel to others using sites like social blades. (YouTube Money)
To get your content to be eligible to be monetized ensure it stays away from
- sex-ually suggestive content, including partial nudity and sex-ual humor.
- violence, including displays of serious injury and events related to violence extremism.
- promotion of drugs and regulated substances including selling, use and abuse of such items.
- Inappropriate language, including harassment, profanity, and vulgar language.
There are three main options to monetize your video
- YouTube partner program
- license your content in exchange for money
- record a call to action by asking your audience to subscribe if they like you video at the end, in the middle or anywhere that suits you.