Urgent Job Vacancies in Canada – If you’re really interested in exploring available employment opportunities in Canada, then this article has all you would want to know about urgent job vacancies in Canada. Here there are job roles suitable for all professionals from all walks of life.
You can as well migrate to Canada and explore the best work environment for an amazing remuneration. There are so many vacancies available in the country, for migrants to apply.
How to find Urgent Job Vacancies in Canada
There are so many educational jobs in Canada that are suitable for immigrants. Being qualified alongside being fluent in English or French, can actually get you a great job in positions such as; Teaching, nursing, engineering, etc. With unskilled jobs inclusive.
Having one of the best labour laws in the world makes Canada set to take over the international job market by storm this season.
READ NOW: Unskilled Jobs With Visa Sponsorship UK
List of Urgent Job Vacancies in Canada
- Indigenous Scholar in Education, University
The Department of Curriculum, Teaching, and Learning invites applications for a full-time Tenure-Track position at the rank of Assistant Professor in the area of Indigenous Education.
The University of Manitoba is Western Canada’s first university. It was founded 140 years ago, and is located at the heart of the country.
Furthermore, it’s the region’s largest and only research-intensive university that offers over 100 academic programs, with professional disciplines such as law, medicine, and engineering inclusive.
Our energetic university community comprises nearly 30,000 students, over 8,900 faculty and staff, with 138,000 alumni in 137 countries. More than 16 percent of our current students are international, representing close to 115 countries.
Follow click to apply for this job. Apply Now
- The London Heritage Farm Society is looking out for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who has excellent customer service, farming or gardening skills, with an ability to organize both people and spaces, and having the physical capacity to do manual labour.
7 weeks to be completed by Aug 26
Expected to work 35hrs/week
Flexible work schedule includes at least one weekend day
- Fruit picking, Tend to weeding, and other gardening duties around the London Heritage Farm site
• Organizing storage spaces inside various heritage buildings
• Providing customer service and sales in the London Heritage Farmhouse gift shop during weekends
• Organizing and supervising volunteers as required
• Ensuring public safety all the time
• Assisting with special event planning and coordinating these events (COVID dependent)
• Including further manual labour.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Applicant should at least complete Grade 12 or equivalent supplemented with background knowledge in sales, gardening, or farming or an equivalent combination of experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Possess an outgoing and friendly personality and be very willing to engage with public.
• An experience with gardening or farming.
• Knowledgeable on retail sales.
• Interested and knowledgeable in local history.
• Ability to understand and effectively carry out oral and written instructions.
• Ability to work well under pressure and as well deal with stressful situations with professionalism.
• Ability to use Google docs and Microsoft Suite.
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills with an ability to make decisions independently.
• Able to courteously and effectively handle the public in providing relevant information and assistance.
• Ability to work both independently and interdependently while exercising sound judgment and initiative.
• Ability to successfully clear a Police Information Check.
• Capable of doing manual labour, which includes; weeding and fruit picking for hours at a time.
• Experienced in supervising people is an asset.
• Ability to speak a second language and post-secondary education is an asset.
The City of Richmond has a Covid-19 Vaccination Policy that requires every employee to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and as well provides proof of vaccination as a condition for employment. This Policy applies to Community Association and Society employees also. Duties may be carried out in a City-owned facility, however, the City is not the Employer for this position.
This position is partially funded by the Canada Summer Jobs program.
Therefore, applicants applying for this position should ensure they meet the 2022 Canada Summer Jobs program criteria for participation.
How to Apply: Follow link to apply email@example.com
Years of min. relevant experience: 4-5
Application Deadline: Apr. 1, 2022 Noon