The University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 is offering an exciting opportunity to those who would love to study in Canada to study Master’s Degree & Ph.D. Degree. This is a full scholarship for international students across the globe. Alberta University stands as a premier university and public research-based university, with more than 200 undergraduate programs, more than 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas.
You can start your career with a Canadian scholarship without an IELTS/TOEFL. Candidates can meet English Language Criteria without it. Alberta teaches students how to take their career to the next level because it is among the top 150 universities in the world. Each graduate program has its own policies for student scholarships, entrance, as well as course requirements. This university also has many other fully funded scholarship opportunities that cover your necessary expenses.
Intending applicants can apply for those scholarships individually and can submit one application. UAIberta scholarship Canada is offered to graduates, undergraduates, and many other diploma for international students. Applicants are to contact the department in advance
University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 Details
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate Programs
- Financial Coverage: Full Funded
- Deadline: 1st November 2020, March 1st 2021, May 1st 2021.
Alberta university scholarships for international students are open to all students across the world. Currently, 7600+ graduates from Alberta university, and 34% are from other countries of the world are playing a key role in research companies in Canada.
This university is one of the top 5 universities in Canada. Currently, Canada is offering permanent resident to students after 2 years of Master’s degree. Students can easily get a work permit for 3-year after graduating then they can apply for PR as they can apply for Canadian Visa with a low score in IELTS.
List of Bachelor & Master Courses
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
List of Scholarship Opportunities
The awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources which include the Government of Canada, Government of Alberta, and also the generosity of the university’s many donors. However, some awards are exclusive to specific programs.
- Department Specific Awards
- Open Competition
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship
- FGSR Graduate Student Online Conference Award
- FGSR Graduate Travel Awards
- Killam Trust Scholarships
- Andrew Stewart Memorial Graduate Prize
- Tri-Council Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Pierre Elliot Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships
- Top-Up Awards
- Alberta Innovates Graduate Scholarships
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES)
- Dr. Gary McPherson Leadership Scholarship
- McKenzie King Scholarships
- Thesis Completion Awards
- Canadian citizens also stand eligible to apply
- International students can apply
- An intending applicant must have a strong academic background
- You do not need English Language Certificate if you are from English speaking countries.
UAIberta Scholarship Benefits
The following are the scholarship benefits for the University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships:
- Entrance Scholarships: (Automatic consideration) for undergraduate, graduates.
- International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to $9,000: payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will get an additional $10,000 to aid cover fees)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
How to Apply for University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021
All applications are to be completed online. To apply online, intending applicants are to visit the official website of the University of Alberta for detailed information.