Queen’s University Scholarships 2021 – Application is now open for Queen’s University Scholarships 2021. This scholarship comes without IELTS, and 5,000 Canadian Scholarships are available to study Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree programs.
Over 2,940 international students have made Queen’s University their education destination in 2019. This university offers a large number of scholarships for international students in Canada, awards, as well as funding sources to international students. Also, separate scholarships are available for undergraduates and graduates.
The advantage with this scholarship is that candidates can give Duolingo English Test instead of IELTS. IELTS is quite expensive, while Duolingo on the other hand is less expensive and just a one-hour test that is accepted by Queen’s University Canada. Thus, you don’t need to visit any test center. The Queen’s University offers a wide range of fields of study options for international students.
This scholarship is for international students and is a great choice for students who want to study in Canada which is a luxurious place to study. Canada is a great destination that offers quality education to international students at an affordable rate.
Queen’s University Scholarships 2021 Details
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s, Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 15th November 2020
Queen’s University at Kingston is one of the top public universities in Kingston, Canada. This University’s reputation is international and the school has been consistently ranked as one of the top schools in Canada for both undergraduate and graduate programs
Available Fields of Study Offered by Queen’s University
The Queen’s University offers undergraduate degree programs and scholarships for Masters and Ph.D., as well. Here are the available fields of study:
- Concurrent Education
- Creative Arts
- Engineering and Applied Science
- Language and Cultures
- Life and Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
There are a limited number of Canada scholarships as compared to a large number of USA scholarships, or even Australia scholarships that are open to foreign students. Here is a list of Queen’s University Scholarships in Canada for international students:
- Federal scholarships and awards
- Provincial scholarships and awards
- Internal scholarships, fellowships, awards, and bursaries
- External funding and awards
- International students
- Emergency and Need-based funding
- Travel and conference awards and bursaries
- Research assistantships
- Teaching assistantships
- Non-competitive awards and loans
- Arthur B. McDonald prize for academic excellence
- Queen’s Tri-Agency Recipient Recognition Awards
- CGS-M, CGS-D (SSHRC, NSERC, CIHR) and other external awards
- Ontario Graduate scholarships (OGS)
Basic Eligibility Criteria
Here are the basic eligibility criteria candidates are to possess:
- Candidate should be an international student residing and studying outside Canada.
- Must meet English Language Requirements
- Candidates from all nationalities are eligible to apply for this American scholarship.
- Candidates have to check the Country-to-Country specification.
- Applicants with good academic grades will be preferred.
- Applicants who have research in any particular field can enhance their selection
The last date to apply for the Queen’s University Scholarships Canada 2021 is on the 15th November 2020 for Winter Term.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online. Interested candidates are to visit the official website of the Queen’s University Canada.