Universite de Montreal 2021 Scholarship – Pursuing your studies in Canada is now a reality as Universite de Montreal 2021 Scholarship is now open. These scholarships are tuition fee exemption scholarships and are offered by Universite de Montreal Canada. International students from all over the globe are eligible to apply, and scholarships are applied to undergraduate, master’s, and also Ph.D. studies. Universite de Montreal scholarships will offer up to $27,300 per year.
Universite de Montreal was founded with the aim of offering higher education. Over the course of more than 135 years, it has evolved into an institution serving society as a whole.
Currently, Universite de Montreal has over 10,000 foreign students, which makes it Canada’s third most international university, according to the Times Higher Education ranking. More than 7,000 Canadian permanent residents also attend UdeM every year and UdeM ranks 36 in the world for the reputation of its graduates among employers, according to the Global University Employability Ranking.
Students can enroll in any subject offered by university.
The duration depends on the degree program.
Universite de Montreal scholarships will offer the following benefits:
The strength of a student’s academic record is the only criterion for evaluation in order to determine the amount of the scholarship. The results of the analysis get ranked according to the following three levels:
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits)
In a bid to support you in your graduate studies as an international student, a partial exemption scholarship from the additional tuition fees normally charged to international is available.
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
In a bid to support you in your graduate studies as an international student, a complete waiver of the additional tuition fees normally charged to international students is available.
This exemption bursary enables you to benefit from the same tuition fees as Quebec graduate studies students.
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
Eligibility Criteria for Universite de Montreal Scholarships
In order to qualify for Global Excellence Postgraduate Taught Scholarship, candidates are to fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Candidates are to hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies.
- Are not to benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy or measure. For instance, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
Universite de Montreal 2021 Scholarship Application
Go through with the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
Apply for admission
To get your application and admissions process started, explore “Compass”, which is an interactive checklist which guides you through the required steps. Before you complete the application form, ensure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest.
Follow-up on your file and receive an offer of admission
A few days after you have submitted your admissions application, you will get your access codes for the “Student Centre”. This happens to be the platform where you can monitor your application and receive your offer of acceptance letter.
Accept the offer of admissions to start the evaluation
You do not need to apply for a UdeM Exemption Scholarship. New candidate’s files will be evaluated in order to determine their eligibility and the amount of their exemption scholarship.
Receive the notice of award with the amount
After you receive your admissions offer, the Universite de Montreal will promptly notify you via email, of the amount of the scholarship to which you are entitled. You can print and keep this document in a safe place. It will come in handy for future reference.
The last date to apply for the Universite de Montreal 2021 Scholarship in Canada is the 1st of September 2020.