Unblock Someone On My Facebook Friends List – When you block someone on your Facebook friends list, they won’t be able to see anything you post on your profile, tag you in any of their content, in the vote you to any events or groups message you, or even add you as a friend. When they type your name,
They won’t be able to see you at all. Let’s talking about unblocking someone. When you block someone intentionally or accidentally and then decide to unblock them, I will walk you through on how to unblock them.
But it is important to note that when you block someone on Facebook you will also automatically unfriend them. And then when you unblock them, you will not automatically add them as a friend again. You will need to send them a separate friend request after you unblock them if you wish to be their friends. (Unblock Someone On My Facebook Friends List)
If you block someone and unblock them, you need to wait 48 hours until you can friend them again.
How To Unblock Someone On Your Facebook
- Go to Facebook, click the Disney arrow icon in the top right then select “settings”.
- click “blocking”. On the left side of your settings page
- Look for the “block users” section, and click the blue “unblock “link beside the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Immediately click “confirm” to officially unblock that person.
How To Unblock Someone On Your Facebook Messenger
- Open the Messenger app, click on your photo icon at the top left corner.
- Then scroll down and click “account settings”
- Immediately click “blocking”
- Below the text box, there’s a list of previously blocked people. To unblock someone, click the “unblock” button beside their name.
- Then click the blue “unblock” button to unblock that person
How To Unblock Someone On Facebook With Your Phone
- On your phone, open your Facebook app
- Click on the three-line icon in the bottom left, then select “settings” and then “account settings”.
- Scroll down and click “blocking” now you will see a list of people you have previously blocked.
- To unblock one of them, click the “unblock” button beside their name.
- And then click “unblock” again in the pop up to confirm.
I believe with this information you have learnt on how you can Unblock Someone On My Facebook Friends List.