Types of nursing courses in Philippines – Bachelor’s of Science in nursing is a four-year program that enables students with the necessary skills required to be a nursing and knowledge for health care. BSN revolves around four main components diseases prevention, health promotion, risk reduction, and health restoration the program will develop nursing students to be capable of providing critical healthcare of different ages, gender, and health statuses.
BSN program in Philippines revolves majorly around Ring for sick, injures guiding patients all the way through any form of physical, mental and emotional recovery. When you study nursing in Philippines you will be trained to conduct health assessments, provide patients preoperatively, intraoperative, and postoperative care, performing life-saving interventions, respond to disasters and emergency situations and keep medical documentation.
Admission requirement in studying BSN in Philippines
Check this post 2021 Best 10 nursing schools in Houston, Tx
For you study bachelors of nursing in Philippines you are required to meet some certain admission requirements:
- You must be a high graduate, or you must pass the Philippines educational placement test to qualify for college
- High school report card original cop
- A recommendation letter from your high school principal or guidance counselor
- Recent medical and dental health record
- Copy of your NSO certified birth certificate
- Certificate of good moral
- Honorable dismissal
- Copy of high school diploma
- Latest ID picture.
There are the basic admission requirements to study BSN nursing in Philippines
Read this post 2021 Top Best Nursing Schools in Dallas, TX
Nursing courses in Philippines
Examples of courses that you may need to enroll in when studying BSN in Philippines:
- Care of Mother, Child, and Family.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Microbiology and Parasitology.
- Care of Mother, Child, Family, and Population Group at Risk or with Problems.
- Nutrition and Diet Therapy.
- Health Education.
- Care of clients with problem in oxygenation, fluid, and electrolyte balance, metabolism, and endocrine
- Care of clients with problems with inflammatory and immunologic responses, perception, and coordination
- Care of patient with maladaptive patterns of behavior
- Care of clients with problems in cellular abbretions, acute biologic crisis including emergency and disaster nursing
- Nursing leadership and management
- Nursing research
Graduates of BSN In Philippines are expected to be bale to:
- Apply physical, social, natural and health science and humanities in the practice of nursing
- Deliver safe and appropriate to the people
- Follow and apply all guidelines
- Comply with existing law, morals, and ethics
- Effectively communicate through the culturally appropriate language