PayPal is a very useful platform for managing money without involving your bank details, whether you are going to charge or have to pay. One of the options it offers you is having a PayPal business credit card.
Do you want to know how to request a PayPal business credit card? Keep reading and you will see that it is very easy to do so.
Paypal Card Features
The PayPal business credit card is a prepaid Mastercard card that has the advantage that it is not linked to any bank account. With it, you can pay in physical stores and also online on almost any website since in some it is not allowed to pay with prepaid cards.
The cost is this business credit card is €5, but it does not come with monthly or maintenance fees afterward, as long as you have made at least one recharge or expense in the last 12 months. It can be linked to your PayPal account and the balance transferred from the account to the card.
Requirements to Request the PayPal Business Credit Card
To get a free PayPal business credit card you need to have a USA business verified PayPal account. To apply for the PayPal business credit card please follow the instructions below.
- The first thing you have to do is visit the Paypal Prepaid page to know the product well and read all the conditions, a step without a doubt essential when you want to apply for a card, either prepaid or credit/debit.
- Please log in to your PayPal account by clicking this link here. After clicking the link, you will be redirected PayPal official login page.
- Now log into your PayPal account using your username and Password. After clicking the login button, you will be redirected to your PayPal Dashboard.
- Please click on the setting button and next you click on the “Business Setup” option.
- After clicking the “Business Setup” option you will be redirected to a new page and there you will see two options. One is “Payment setup” and the second option is “Account Setup”. Please click the “Account Setup” button.
- After clicking the “Account Setup” button you will be presented with four new options and the last option is “Get the PayPal Business Debit MasterCard®” Please click on this option.
- After clicking the “Get the PayPal Business Debit MasterCard®” button you will see your Card Shipping Address depending on your PayPal Business Account address. Please click the “Request Card” Button.
- The system will send you a confirmation message to notify you that you have just requested a PayPal card.
- By clicking the “Request Card” button your card request will be sent to PayPal Team and they will review your application.
- After receiving approval for your debit card, you will have to wait for the card to arrive in the mail. It should be on your doorstep or mailbox within seven to ten business days
Though this is not widely advertised, there is a daily maximum for PayPal business credit card use. You are allowed to withdraw $400 a day from an ATM and allowed to spend $3,000 a daily in purchases.