Student Credit Card Bank of America – Responsibility is quite a hand full. To be sincere if it was possible to remain a kid just like “Peter pan” was, it wouldn’t have been such a bad idea but we have to learn to adapt and grow that’s why the student credit card bank of American is amazing.
The bank of American gives access to three (3) unique credit cards for students (considering they’re in their early stage of life) to help them build a successful future when responsibility sets in.
Student Credit Card Bank of America
Each of the student credit card has its own unique feature and advantage which will suit each user once they’ve been purchased (the credit card). Let’s tell you more about the cards below.
Bank of America Travel Rewards for Students
With the Travel Rewards for Students, your financial future’s foundation has got a good start.
Why should I get the Bank of America Travel Rewards for Students?
Here are some reasons and advantages you’ll be entitled to once you get this Credit Card.
- As a card holder you’ll be entitled to 1.5 points for every $1 they spend regardless of where they may be, the time and the nicest part of everything is there’s no expiration date.
- Building up your credit history is possible, if this card is used responsibly. With time your credit score will be improved.
- There will be an additional 10% customer points bonus which you could enjoy on every purchase once you’ve got an active Bank of America checking or savings account.
- Its eligible (the card) for the benefit of the Preferred Rewards Program.
Bank of Americard for Students
This particular Card is a “no annual fee” card for students hoping to build their financial future. We’ll tell you why you should actually get this card. Read on.
Why Should I Get This Card?
Here are reasons why you should go for the “Bank of Americard for Students”.
- The lowest APRs issued by the Bank allows students to save on interest.
- Improve your credit score over timeby using this card in a responsible manner. It builds up your credit history too.
- You could save on interest which enables you as a student pay down your balance faster.
Bank of America Cash Rewards for Students
The Bank of America Cash Rewards for Students isn’t an annual fee card. Without annual fee, rewards for students as they build their financial future wouldn’t be offered. But reasons why you should get this card will be mentioned below.
Why Should I Get This Card?
It’s got its own benefits/ advantages and they are:
You can earn 3% cashback in the category of your choice i.e gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores or home furnishings.
- You’ll keep earning 2% cash back at grocery clubs and unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- On the first $2,500 in combined choice category(grocery), store(wholesale) club purchases each quarter, then earn 1%.
- Maximization of your cashback can help build your future with categories that fit your needs.
- With this card your eligible for the benefits of the Preferred Rewards Program.
The Cards (three of them) help students build better credit habits that lead to a more preferable and good credit score. All three cards from Bank of America help students build better credit habits that lead to a better credit score.
You could contact the customer care unit by calling the number provided on the card’s secure website for inquiries on Student Credit Card Bank of America. To get more details on the 3 cards, call the customer care number and the team will give you all the detailed information you will need to know.
Hope you were able to learn more about The Student Credit Card Bank of America. Select wisely and enjoy all its benefits.