PayPal Android App Download – Get through the PayPal Android App Download process and transfer funds to anyone within seconds. According to PayPal, it has 254 million active consumer accounts and more than 17 million merchants. This offers PayPal users the great ease of using the PayPal app in shopping for or receiving payments.
The PayPal Android app also helps you monitor your balance as well as funds transfer 24/7. And you don’t have to bother about your security because the app is protected with a Fingerprint and two-factor authentication
PayPal Android App Download
The Paypal app for Android devices enables you to manage your accounts, send and receive money on the go. It comes with a user interface that is quite friendly and allows you to carry out all your operations in the simplest way possible with only a few clicks on the screen of your mobile phone.
Thankfully downloading the app, and carrying out your transactions on the app is completely free. Paypal does not charge you extra for carrying out all these activities on your Android device. The app is a very useful application for regular users of this service and enables them to stay informed on the status of their accounts.
PayPal Android App Benefits
With the PayPal app on your device, the benefits are countless, let’s explore some of them:
- You can manage and move money on-the-go with PayPal or business app. So, whether you are buying or selling, the app makes it easy for you to stay on top of your account wherever you are.
- Send money to, and request it also from friends and family in seconds with a new PayPal app. Then you can link your mobile contacts to make it easier and even ask Siri to send money for you.
- With the PayPal Business app, you can stay updated on your account activity. Transfer funds, view transaction details, issue refunds as well as check your account balance
- Withdraw payments you receive to your linked bank account, and easily access your money.
- Stay in contact with payment recipients and customers directly from your mobile.
- Manage transactions and keep track of your sent and received payments and find related transactions.
Above are some of the benefits of the PayPal Android App.
How to Download the PayPal Android App
The Paypal mobile app is available for iPhone and Android devices. For the purpose of this article, I will be taking you through the steps you have to take to download it on your Android device.
- Visit the New App Page (the Google Play Store)
- Tap on the ‘Download’ tab close to the version of the app on your phone.
You are also allowed the option of logging into your iTunes or Google Play Account on your phone, download and install the app directly to your phone
How to Setup PayPal Android App
After downloading the Paypal android app, you will have to set up the app and this what you should do to set it up.
- To set up your app, enter your name (including your legal first name), email address, and phone number.
- Next, enter your street address. You have nine blanks to fill, in order to complete before you sign up.
- Once you are through with the sign-up process, you can then link a debit card, credit card, or bank account to the PayPal Android app.
- The good part is that the app will allow you to snap a photo of your card in order to make it easier to enter your card numbers and expiration dates. On the main app, there are two big buttons which are the “Send Money” option and the “Request Money” option.
Above is how to set up the app.
Transferring Money Via PayPal Android App
To transfer money via the app:
- Click on a button
- Choose a friend
- Enter the amount
- Specify a funding source (one of your debit cards, credit cards or bank accounts)
- Then add a note to your payment or request
- Click on ‘Send Now’.
- You will be required to pay 2.9% plus 30 cents for transactions using a credit card or a debit card
Above is how you can transfer money via the app.