PayPal Refund – PayPal is a safe platform for sending and receiving money used by both individuals and businesses. Refunds happen almost every day in different aspects of businesses and individual transactions. PayPal refund can actually occur anytime,
For example, when you receive a $2000 payment in error and you want to do the right thing and return it, you paid for a service but what was delivered was not what you asked for, or the vacuum cleaner you sold on eBay got a scratch during shipping and the buyer is asking for a refund.
All these situations and more can easily be remedied by issuing a PayPal refund, which is a quick and easy process. PayPal has made the refund process very easy and you need not worry whenever you need to request a refund.
The original payment method that you used will determine how your money will be refunded
- If your payment came from your bank account, it will be refunded to that bank account.
- If your payment came from your card it will be refunded to that card. If the card you paid with is closed or invalid, the money will still be refunded to your credit card account.
- If you paid using PayPal credit, the amount is refunded to your PayPal credit account.
- If your payment came from your PayPal balance, it will be refunded to your PayPal balance.
If you paid part with your PayPal balance and the rest with your bank account, we’ll refund the amount paid by the bank directly to that bank the rest will be returned to the PayPal balance.
How Long Does It Take To Receive Refund From PayPal
There are two factors that affect the time it takes for money to arrive, first is the human element and the and the other is the PayPal system. Refunds are not issued by the PayPal system but by the seller. So how much time between when you requested a refund and when it is sent is hard to predict. But when a refund has been issued, how long it takes varies depending on your method of payment.
Checking Your Refund Status
You can check your status anytime you are waiting for a refund all you need do is to log into your PayPal account and click the history section of the menu. Just above your listed activity, you should see the option “more filter” choose “refunds” from the “more filters” drop-down option. This will show a list of refunds. The status should display as “pending” or “refunded or partially refunded “but if your refund is not listed contact PayPal support.
How To Refund Payment On PayPal
- First of all lofty in to your PayPal account and click on the activity tab at the top of the screen.
- Find the payment you want to refund and click on the name of the player.
- Click the “refund this payment” button that appears under the total.
- Enter the amount of refund you wish to issue and if it is not a full refund add a note if you like and then click on “issue refund” at the button on the screen.
Easy steps, right? That’s it the money has left your PayPal account to where it came from. Your cam chooses to refund the full amount or just a part of it.