Jamb Registration 2020 – Before you can sit for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board exams you must first complete jamb registration for 2020.
JAMB Registration 2020 Requirements | How Much Is Jamb Form 2020/2021
To complete the registration, here are the requirements you must meet;
- JAMB ePIN registration payment
- Personal e-mail address and mobile phone number
- NIN (National Identification Number). This is very important, as the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) said it will no longer register candidates who do not have the National Identity Number (NIN)for the upcoming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Thus, to participate in the JAMB UTME 2020 exams, you must have completed the National Identification Number (NIN) registration either online or offline.
It is quite easy to print out. To get the National Identification Number (NIN), just walk into any NIN center close to you, and provide your student’s ID card and BVN number to get registered for free.
- You are to create your JAMB profile
- Proceed to the CBT centers or JAMB State Office, to get at no extra cost the supplies of the prescribed reading text and the CD containing the following;
- e-brochure detailing guidelines on admission showing a list of tertiary institutions as well as the available programs for study.
- Syllabus/e-syllabus for the examination
- A step by step guide on how to complete the application form.
- A video message from the Registrar of JAMB as well as a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for the UTME examination in place of a mouse. (This is important information for candidates with little experience with computers).
- Each candidate must complete the online application form by filling out the following details; name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualification, and so on.
- The candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded at the CBT centers.
- O level and A level grades are to be supplied by candidates. For candidates who are awaiting results, their results should be supplied online once the results are available on Jamb’s portal.
- As evidence of registration, each candidate must collect his/her e-slip at the end of the registration.
How To Register | How Much Is Jamb Form 2020/2021
- Start by creating a profile, by sending your name in this format; (Surname, First-name, and Middle name) through SMS to 55019.
- 2 candidates, cannot use the same phone number.
- Next, a 10-digit profile code will be sent to your telephone number.
- Use the 10-digit code, to purchase the application document at the point of purchase (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, USSD Partners, etc.)
- A form e-pin will be sent to you through SMS.
- You can now walk into any accredited CTB center and present the e-pin for registration.
Candidates should note that there will be no offline registration because all the accredited centers have been empowered for real life online registration.
Also, no candidate is expected to register at any centers other than the accredited CBT centers and JAMB State Office. Any candidate who defies this instruction and registers outside the approved centers will be identified and disqualified as well.
We hope we’ve been able to guide you on how to successfully register for you jamb exams this year.