Jamb 2020 Exam Date – The Jamb 2020 exam date is finally here and as usual, we are poised to keep you updated with all the juicy you need to make your jamb registration successful this year.
Date For Jamb Form 2020 | When Is Jamb 2020 Registration Starting
The date for the commencement of the sale of jamb form is January 13th 2020 and the closing date for the registration is February 17th 2020. The sale of the forms takes only a few weeks, and anyone who wishes to sit for the exams is advised to register early enough to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
Recently, Jamb is known not to extend their deadline, which is why to be on the safe side, you are to register early enough to avoid missing out.
Jamb Exam Date 2020 | When Is Jamb Form 2020 Coming Out
The jamb exam date for 2020, that is the jamb computer-based examination (CBT) will commence from March 14th to April 4th 2020. Note that the jamb examination for 2020 will take three weeks (21 days) to finish.
Jamb Registration 2020 Requirements
To complete the registration, here are the requirements you must meet;
- JAMB ePIN registration payment
- The personal e-mail address and mobile phone number
- NIN (National Identification Number). This is very important, as the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) said it will no longer register candidates who do not have the National Identity Number (NIN)for the upcoming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Thus, to participate in the JAMB UTME 2020 exams, you must have completed the National Identification Number (NIN) registration either online or offline. It is quite easy to print out. To get the National Identification Number (NIN), just walk into any NIN center close to you, and provide your student’s ID card and BVN number to get registered for free.
- You are to create your JAMB profile
- Proceed to the CBT centers or JAMB State Office, to get at no extra cost the supplies of the prescribed reading text and the CD containing the following;
- e-brochure detailing guidelines on admission showing a list of tertiary institutions as well as the available programs for study.
- Syllabus/e-syllabus for the examination.
- A step by step guide on how to complete the application form.
- A video message from the Registrar of JAMB as well as a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for the UTME examination in place of a mouse. (This is important information for candidates with little experience with computers).
- Each candidate must complete the online application form by filling out the following details; name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualification, and so on.
- The candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded at the CBT centers.
- O level and A level grades are to be supplied by candidates. For candidates who are awaiting results, their results should be supplied online once the results are available on Jamb’s portal.
- As evidence of registration, each candidate must collect his/her e-slip at the end of Registration.
The exam date is as stated above and the Jamb Slip Reprinting date starts from April. Note, that Jamb registration closing date is within a month of announcing registration and the Jamb date for releasing result is a few days after the whole exam has been completed.