Jamb Login – Jamb login is easy and fast and can be done in three simple steps. Once you successfully login into your jamb account, you can check your jamb result, check your admission status, check your regularization status, reset your jamb password as well as access your jamb cap.
Logging into your account keeps you abreast of everything jamb, so you don’t miss out on any vital information you need to stay updated on.
Table of Contents
Create An Account | Jamb Login With Only Registration Number
To successfully login, you must first have an account. If you do not have an account, here’s how to create one;
It will be in your best interest if you create an account with a valid email address because all vital information will be sent to the email address you supply. Note, that yahoo mails are not allowed because of delays in delivery.
To create an account;
- Scroll to jamb.org.ng
- Next, enter your email address
- Confirm e-mail address
- Enter your mobile number
- Confirm mobile number
- Hit the select button for the secret question answer.
- Then confirm secret question answer
- Tap on verify e-Mail link.
Jamb Login Steps | Jamb Caps Admission Status
To login into your account,
- Go to jamb.org.ng
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on the Login box to gain access to your account.
Forgot your password?
If you cannot login because you forgot your password, here’s what you should do to retrieve your password;
- Proceed to jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting2/forgot
- Enter email address and date of birth.
- Once you enter the aforementioned requirements, you’ll get a password reset link.
- After you have been given your password reset link, you can proceed back to Login, to successfully access your account.
Since Jamb has evolved to a more recent method of creating jamb account via SMS sending, users have to also evolve and know the current steps with which to access their information and the details which they seek via the jamb portal.
To login, you need to know that your username is the email that is displayed in your jamb print out, while your password is that which is given to you at the accredited CBT jamb center.