How To Resolve The Binance.US Account Login Issue – Binance is one of the leading cryptocurrency trading platforms. The platform is ideal for traders to start their crypto trading as well as for professional traders. In this article, I will tell you about Binance login issues and how to resolve them. There are several problems to look into; we will shed light on some of them.
About Binance Two-Factor Authentication
Binance Two-Factor Authentication is the main security element in a user’s account to protect his/her data and funds from getting hacked or stolen by any other person.
If you want to enable two-factor authentication in your Binance account and looking for the process, you need to execute the below-given steps which are as follows:
- At first, you have to log in to the Binance website and tap on the security button placed at the right corner of the screen. The next step is to click the enable button in the Google Auth section.
- Now, you have to install the Google Authenticator app on your device and scan the QR code :
- You have to open the Google Authenticator app and to get register with Binance Jersey, tap on the ‘+’ and select the option — ‘Scan barcode’ or ‘Manual entry’.
- If you click on ‘Scan barcode’, you have to scan the QR displayed in ‘Enable Google Authentication’ page.
- If you click on ‘Manual Entry’, enter the desired account name and the 16-digit key displayed in “Enable Google Authentication” page.
- Once the registration process is done on the phone, you are allowed to alter the account name shown on Google Authenticator for the convenience.
The next step is to create a backup key and enable Google Authentication. You need to enter the following information in the form which is as follows:
Login Password: You need your login password used to log in to the Binance Jersey account.
Google Authentication code: It is the 16-digit number created by the Google Authenticator app installed on your mobile phone.
To know more about Binance and 2fa issues, you can always talk to the team over at Binance customer support.
How to Resolve Binance Login Issues | How To Resolve The Binance.US Account Login Issue
If your Binance account is giving an error while signing in, you need to enter your 16 digit passcode to resolve the login issue. When you were signing up for two-factor authentication via Google for the first time, you were a 16 digit code entered it and your Binance account will be reset and you will be able to log in again.
How Long does it take for Binance Verification
Binance verification is simple and straightforward. It often takes only up to 15 minutes to submit all the required documents and information; Binance will then review the details and documents within 10 days
Why is my Binance Account Locked?
Most of the time the reason is some security threat is detected in your account. If the system finds some continuous efforts to hack your account, it locks that Binance accounts automatically to safeguard your account.
How do I Reset my Binance Verification?
To reset your Identity Verification, you need to submit a video to our Customer Service team to verify your request.
What is Level 2 verification on Binance?
Level 2: Address Authentication
Level 2 Account verification provides you access to: If you are a level 1 verified user and want to be a Level 2 verified user, you will need to provide proof of your address document. Here’s a list of documents you can submit as proof of your address: Bank statement.
I am sure by now with this post on How To Resolve The Binance.US Account Login Issue must have helped fix your Binance login issues. Thank you for coming