AOL Mail Login – AOL mail (stylized) is a web-based email service provided by AOL, a division of Verizon communications.
Table of Contents
AOL Mail Features
AOL email services have the following features;
- AOL mail has an email attachment limit of 25mb.
- An unlimited mailbox size.
- It supports POP3, SMTP,. And IMAP protocols.
- It is linked to other email account from other services providers such as Gmail and Hotmail.
- ads: are displayed while working with the email account. Embedded links within emails are automatically disabled and can only be activated by the email user.
- It has spam protection feature.
- It protects users account from viruses.
- It has a spell checking feature.
- It’s Domains include: @aol.com and previously @love.com, @ygm.com (short for you’ve got mail), @games.com, and @wow.com
- It Supports SSL/HTTPS after login.
Why opt for AOL Mail Services?
If we go on to talk about the advantages of this email service provider, it would not be wrong to say the features included in this service are comparatively better than other emailing platforms. So, let’ shave a look at these features one by one:
- This email service provider comes with exceptional usability features because it can be used on all modern-day devices including iPhone, Android, Mac, and Windows PC
- As discussed above, this platform is completely free for usage
- If you ever find yourself in a troublesome situation, then you would not find it difficult to come out of it because AOL customer assistance has got your back
- Also, users need not establish a dial-up connection to use this platform. (only if they are already connected to the internet)
- As you have gone through the advantages of AOL, let us have a look at how you can sign up on their portal.
How to Sign Up for an AOL Mail Account
To stay connected to your friends, family, or colleagues, emailing is one of the best mediums since when technology started to develop. Therefore, if you are also in need of using an email service provider, then you would probably love using AOL:
- Either go to the aolmaillogin site or click here.
- Navigate to the right section of the page and click on “Login/ Join”
- On the page that opens, click on the “Create an account” option
- Now, have a look at the sign-up window and fill in the correct information in each space
- After providing all the details in their specified spaces, click “Continue”
- Now, the mobile number verification page would open
- For this, enter the OTP that you have received
- Your AOL mail account would be created now.
How to Login to AOL Mail
The straightforward method to access your AOL account has been specified below. All you need to do is follow the quick steps given below:
- Open any browser on your PC and visit AOL login page.
- On this page, enter your email address
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed
- Then, you need to type the AOL mail sign in password
- Now, click on the “Sign In” button again
- For Aol mail help click here : https://help.aol.com/products/aol-mail/articles