How To Add Contacts To Whatsapp – Want to add a friend’s contact on WhatsApp to keep up with the communication? Even if you have the phone number saved to your addressed book you still need to add contacts to WhatsApp to start communications via chat.
Here is how to add contacts to WhatsApp to start chatting.
How To Add Someone To Your Whatsapp Contact List
You can add a contact directly to WhatsApp utilizing the app or through your mobile phone contact book. Adding co facts on WhatsApp it’s quite easy.
- Access the message icon on the lower right corner of the chats homepage once you open WhatsApp
- Tap the search icon to search for a contact is the contact is already on your phone.
- Tap the contact to start chatting directly
- Select New contact, if you haven’t saved the number already.
- Saved the number like you would with any other contact on your phone
- You can now search for it like we explained earlier. After saving the number.
Add A Contact To Whatsapp Via Your Phone’s Address Book
You can also add a number to WhatsApp through your phone contact. Follow the steps below
- Access your contact app from your device
- Save the number on your can’t act book(ignore this steps if you have already saved)
- Search for the contact you just saved, while still in your address book.
- After that, click on them.
- Then, tap on the WhatsApp message icon
- Proceed to send a message to the contact
How to Add someone on WhatsApp if you are Already Chatting
If you are chatting with someone who is not on your contact list, you can save their phone number through WhatsApp:
- Open the app and tap on the contact you have been conversing with
- At the upper right corner of your chats menu, select add contacts
- Tap create new contact
- Fill in the necessary details and tap save to save contact.
Before adding a phone number to WhatsApp ensure your friend must have registered their mobile number on the app.