The Holland Government Scholarship 2021, is offered by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science to study at TU Delft for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Holland Scholarship is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. Part of the scholarships is targeted at international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to study in Holland. The EEA comprises the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway.
About Holland Scholarship
The Holland scholarship is the national scholarship programme designed for Dutch and international students. The scholarship programme is first and foremost an avenue of profiling Dutch higher education. It is geared towards stimulating talented international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to study in Holland. Additionally, the programme is geared at increasing the international mobility of Dutch students, by stimulating them to study outside the EEA on a scholarship.
Details of Holland Government Scholarship 2021
- Country: Holland
- Course Level: Bachelors & Masters
- Organized: Dutch Ministry of Education
- Host Institute: 41 Universities of Holland
- Deadline: 1st February 2021 and 1st May 2021.
Grant Award Period
The grant is awarded for 1 year and can only be received once.
How to Apply
- Applicant nationality is non-EEA
- Should be applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Applicants must meet the specific requirements of the institution of their choice. Applicants can find this information on the website of the institution.
- Applicants must not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
Participating Research Universities and Universities of Applied Sciences
A total of 41 universities are under the Holland scholarship by the Dutch Ministry of Education offering scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree & Master’s Degree.
- Delft University of Technology
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Leiden University
- Utrecht University
- University of Groningen
- Maastricht University
- Maastricht School of Management
- University of Amsterdam
- VU Amsterdam
- Radboud University
- Tilburg University
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- University of Twente
- Wageningen University
- Protestant Theological University
- Theological University Apeldoorn
- Theological University
- University of Humanistic Studies
- Aeres University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of the Arts
- ArtEZ Institute of the Arts
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Codarts Rotterdam
- Driestar education
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Gerrit Rietveld Academie
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Hotelschool The Hague
- Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
- Inholland University of Applied Sciences
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- HKU University of Applied Sciences
- HZ University of Applied Sciences
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Stenden University of Applied Sciences. Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
Holland Government Scholarship 2021 Benefits
Thefollowingare the benefits of the Holland Government Scholarship 2021:
- The scholarship amount is €5,000. Applicants will receive this in the first year of their studies.
- There are 2,100+ programs in English.
- You will be studying in one of the safest and happiest countries in the world.
- Applicants will become part of an international community and develop valuable skills and also be more successful.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online by visiting the official website of the Holland scholarship.
The round of this application for the academic year 2021 – 2022 will open on 1 November 2020. To get an accurate deadline, check the website of the institution of your choice to confirm. However, the deadline on the website is 1 February 2021 (23:59 CET). You have to keep checking the website for any new updates.