Graduate Jobs With Visa Sponsorship UK – Recent or postgraduates who are looking for opportunities outside the shores of their countries, can apply for some recent job offers in the UK. There are some graduate Jobs with Visa Sponsorship that have been made handy for you in this article.
List of Graduate Jobs With Visa Sponsorship UK
1. Data Analyst Jobs in UK With Visa Sponsorship
£10K–£25K a year
Urgent Data Analyst Job Opening in the UK For Fresher/Experienced, Both Can Apply
Organization Name: Google UK
Post Name: Data Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduate, Post Graduate
Industry: Artificial intelligence Advertising Cloud computing Computer software Computer hardware Internet
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8 Hours Job
Experience : 0-3 Years
Salary: 10000 GBP To 25000 GBP Per Year
Location: London, England, United Kingdom N1C 4AG
Data Analyst Skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
Contact Address : 6 Pancras Sq, London N1C 4AG, United Kingdom
Phone : +44 20 7031 3000
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Software Engineer – 2022 intake
Job type: Full-time
Full Job Description
Ava is a technology company that is global with offices in the UK, Norway, and the USA. We are in existence because we believe we can create a better and smarter way to deliver security.
We apply intelligence in our approach to security, alongside all our solutions. We again help organizations see, understand, and act on their surroundings to protect their staff, business, and reputation in real-time.
We’ve always known that the best way to meet our goals is with a diverse team, where everyone’s voice is heard. We’re proud that our company comprises of 24 nationalities and we’re always looking for ways to increase the variety of ideas and points of view at Ava.
Ava Cyber was founded in 2016 and Ava Video in 2018. Both companies merged in 2020 to become a unified security provider with extensive capital investment from Ubon Partners.
SEE MORE: Urgent Job Vacancies in Canada 2022
About Job Role
We are looking out for bright and enthusiastic graduates to join our R&D team in Uxbridge (West London) as we embark on a next chapter as a unified security provider. As a software engineer, you will be working on everything from research and design, to testing and delivering features, across Ava’s entire product range.
We default to programming using Go, but also use a wide variety of different languages and frameworks. It is not compulsory you should be familiar with Go (or any of the other languages we use) but you should be enthusiastic and willing to learn new things.
Although the following are not compulsory skills, but prior experience in any of the following would be an advantage:
- Designing, developing, and consuming REST APIs.
- Appreciation of test-driven development, continuous integration/deployment, Kanban.
- Knowledge of network security (e.g. SSL/TLS) and other crypto concepts.
- Experience using Version Control Software such as Git as part of working in a team.
- Experience developing for Machine Learning / Computer Vision
You must have achieved excellent academic results at a recognized university or you’re able to demonstrate outstanding technical skills and proficiency in English.
We are looking for a team player who thinks holistically, enjoys solving complex problems, and thrives on working autonomously, without fear when you have to ask for input and explanation from your teammates if you’re stuck.
You should take pride in your work and want a career where your creative abilities will make a difference in the world of technology whilst being part of an impressive R&D environment.
If you have any experience in developing software either for a University project or as a hobby and can show us on GitHub or elsewhere please let us know when you apply so we can discuss it too at the interview. If this sounds like you? We’d love you to apply, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements and qualifications.
What we offer
- Attractive salary with possibility for stock options
- Flexible working hours
- A remote-friendly organization, with colleagues working remotely either part-time or full-time
- A startup with solid financial backing and long-term horizon
- There are travel opportunities, as we have R&D offices in London & Oslo and Sales offices in the US
- An international group of colleagues, working on anything from hardware, software, machine learning, user experience, audio/video processing, artificial intelligence, and analytics, mechanical, and industrial design.
- Visa sponsorship available
- Newly refurbished and modern offices with disabled access and good transport links at The Charter Building in Uxbridge, London, UK.
Apply on Company site