Farm jobs in the Uk with free visa sponsorship – if you are up for an adventure then you would want to consider the farm job in the Uk with free visa sponsorship.
Agricultural labor is difficult, and it’s not easy to leave behind the comforts of home, however, if you wish to relocate to the UK, you can apply for farm jobs in the Uk with free visa sponsorship, the best opportunity to relocate for a greener pasture abroad.
The company offering Farm jobs in the Uk with free visa sponsorship is looking for a farmer to oversee all farming operations. A Farmer’s tasks include physical labor, heavy machinery operation, and farmworker supervision.
READ MORE: Jobs In The Uk With Foreigners
To be a good farmer, you must have a strong desire to work outdoors, a working knowledge of agricultural machinery, and physical stamina. Finally, a top-notch farmer should have physical strength, good hand-eye coordination, and a strong interest in agriculture; if you meet these requirements, you may apply for a farmer post.
Hiring Organization – P.D. Hook
Job Title – Farm Worker
Qualification -10th Pass, 12th pass
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – GBP 12 To GBP 17 Per Hour
Location – Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom 182E
P.D. Hook (Hatcheries) Ltd, a family-owned firm, was established in the 1950s, when the UK poultry industry was still in its infancy. The company’s headquarters are on the existing location in Cote, Oxfordshire. It has grown into the UK’s largest independent hatchery enterprise and a prominent player in the chicken industry.
We are a fully integrated agricultural company with facilities in the UK for rearing, breeding, hatching, and growth. Our regional operations in Oxfordshire, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, East Anglia, Devon, Scotland, and Wales are capable of generating 9 million day old chicks and rearing 6 million chickens every week. We currently produce chickens for Standard, Freedom Foods, Oakham, Free Range, and Organic farming programs, among others.
“To remain a key provider of agricultural solutions to the UK Poultry Industry and Retail Sector, offering our Customers with the most cost-effective, high-quality solutions that add value to their businesses while meeting the expectations of all our stakeholders,” is their mission statement.
READ NOW: Unskilled Jobs With Visa Sponsorship UK
Receiving, preparing, and processing spirit from the Distilleries and Liquid Supply Operations teams in order to meet internal and external customer requirements while adhering to all applicable compliance rules:
- Getting the sheds ready for the arrival of the chicks
- feeding the birds
- Health inspections are performed on a daily basis.
- Spreading shavings out as needed.
- Assist with agricultural upkeep tasks.
The Ideal Candidate For The Job
This function requires a high level of trust, respect, and diligence. The ideal candidate will be able to comprehend complex plans and processes, utilize information technology systems, and perform under pressure while keeping safety, compliance, and accuracy in mind.
It’s critical that operators are self-starters who can communicate effectively, operate alone, and work as part of a team. Your knowledge of Tank Farm compliance and regulations, as well as your industry knowledge, will help you succeed in this role.
Benefits of Farm Jobs in the UK with Free Visa Sponsorship
Here are the benefits that come with Farm Jobs in the United Kingdom with Free Visa Sponsorship:
- A competitive wage and benefits package to ensure employees’ financial security. Employees may also be eligible for a bonus program.
- Employees have a significant vacation entitlement and the option to ‘purchase’ or sell vacation time.
- Doctor@Hand and Private Healthcare (remote GP service).
- A defined contribution pension plan available for employees. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of their compensation, while the company contributes either 8% or 10% of their salary, depending on the employee contribution. Salary sacrifice is one way for employees to contribute.
- Employee Assistance Program provides practical, unbiased assistance with a wide range of difficulties ranging from medical, financial, and legal concerns to home and family matters.
- Life Assurance coverage is based on an eight-fold increase in your annual basic pay. So that employees can enjoy excellent selection of brands, allocated product to you.
- Cycle to Work program enables you to rent a bike for a set period of time and then purchase it for a fraction of its original cost. All while lowering costs (by at least 25%) and spreading them out.
- Every employee can claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have collected funds, provided their time, or donated directly.
- Learning materials to assist you in becoming the best version of yourself.
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of employees while also protecting the product as a result of the coronavirus epidemic, to minimize the danger.