Delete Facebook Friend Request – Definitely, Facebook has developed to turn into the main online media webpage today. Everywhere in the world, lots of individuals have come to really love social media which makes it the biggest platform you can ever find people. You can find people on this platform either by sending a friend request or accepting a friend request. Through this means you can become friends with a good number of persons and kick start a good relationship.
On the Facebook platform, there is no restriction to the number of friends request you can send but you are only allowed to have a maximum of 5000 friends. That really a huge number. Imagine you have a good number of 5000 active friends on this platform.
In as much as Facebook allows us to send our friend requests to people also there are restrictions to these features, first, you are not allowed to send a huge number of requests a day if not you would be termed a scam or fake account owner. This could lead to a block of account or banned from using that account. Facebook expects you to grow your account daily and not wanting to do it all in just a day. Having 5000 friends can be achieved on Facebook but with the consistency in sending and accepting friend requests.
How to Cancel Facebook Request?
If you happen to be one of those people who have lots of friend requests and you are looking for ways to cancel them then kindly read the processes below. This would guide you rightly in deleting your Facebook friend request.
- Open and log in to your Facebook app
- Look at the top of your Facebook page
- Click on the friend request icon
- You would find a full list of all your request
- Choose from the two option either to ‘confirm or Delete request’
- Choose ‘Delete’ and there you have that request deleted from your Facebook request page.
- Apply same logic to all the request there and in no time, you would have no request in there.
When you follow the above steps successfully you will be able to Delete Facebook Friend Request.