Facebook Fundraiser – Facebook clients can utilize their birthday celebrations as a chance to raise money for their associations.
In the event that you make a birthday pledge drive for a philanthropic, the charitable will get gifts straightforwardly from Facebook, or from Network for Good, or from PayPal Giving Fund.
Facebook Fundraiser charges no expenses for gifts made to philanthropies. For gifts made to individual pledge drives, expenses differ contingent upon where the cash is being raised.
Table of Contents
How Would I Make A Birthday Pledge Drive on Facebook?
Remember that you’ll be approached to give the accompanying data while making a birthday pledge drive:
- The charitable you need to fund-raise for.
- The measure of cash you need to raise.
- The date you need your pledge drive to end.
- A title and portrayal for your pledge drive.
Note: This element is just accessible in certain zones and just philanthropies that have been endorsed for pledge drives on Facebook can be chosen to get gifts.
Fundraisers Drives for Non-Profits
To achieve this, follow the steps below
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click on the menu bar
- Select Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click Raise Money.
- Select Non-profit/Charity.
- Choose a charitable organization, then fill in all detail and upload a cover photo.
- Tab Create.
Fundraisers Drives for Personal Causes
To make an individual Fundraisers drivefor yourself, a companion on Facebook, somebody not on Facebook or something not on Facebook follow these means:
- Log on to your Facebook app
- Go to the main menu at the left hand of your fb page
- Select Raise Money.
- Choose from the category ‘Yourself’, ‘A friend’ or ‘somethings else’
- Select a category
- Add a cover photograph and fill in information concerning your fund raising then upload a cover photo
- Snap Create.
Just to know that these feature is restricted to some areas of the world, so should in case you can’t find this feature in your Facebook app then it means that it’s not available in your area coverage.