Clarendon Scholarship 2020 in UK is an opportunity at the University of Oxford, open to all graduate applicants regardless of their Nationality for the following degree level:
- Masters degree,
- MBA and
- Doctoral degree.
Table of Contents
When is the Clarendon Scholarship 2020 in UK Application Deadline?
The Clarendon Scholarship UK is scheduled for closing on the 8th day or 22nd day of January 2021; which is dependent on the candidate’s course of study.
What Are Clarendon Scholarship Eligible Countries?
The Clarendon Scholarship 2020 is an opportunity at University of Oxford UK, opened to all graduate applicants regardless of their Nationality from the USA to Venezuela, Australia, and Vietnam and from Norway to Nigeria!
What Subjects are Accepted in Clarendon Scholarship Areas?
The Scholarship offered by Clarendon can fund all subjects. There is no added criteria for funding course types. This scholarship covers both full-time and part-time in
- Master’s degree courses (M.St., MSc, BCL/MJur, MBA, MFE, MPhil, BPhil, MSc by Research, MTh) and all
- DPhil programs.
However, a detailed list of the all University offered graduate courses of Oxford can be found on the Graduate Scholarship Course Guide In the link added below.
About the Clarendon Scholarship 2020 in UK Award?
The Clarendon Scholarship 2020 in UK chooses to fund about 140 full scholarships annually to academically merited graduate students from all parts of the world. Clarendon Scholarships in the Oxford University UK are being awarded on the basis of academic excellence and candidate’s potentials shown across all degree-bearing subjects at the graduate level at the University.
The Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2020 in UK covers both tuition and college fees likewise the merited student is given further scholarship grants for living expenses.
Likewise, graduate applicants who apply for study at the University and are successfully enrolled by the January deadline, in their respective year of entry, will be given automatically consideration for the Clarendon Scholarship. Interestingly the scholarship has always been Offered Since 2001 and annually.
What Are the Types of Clarendon Scholarship Degree Offered?
- Master’s Degree,
- PhD Degree
What Are the Selection Criteria for Clarendon Scholarship 2020 In UK?
Scholarship Selection criteria can slightly vary depending on candidate’s subject area and whether applicants apply for a taught or research degree. However selection criteria includes the below listed:
- Applicants excellence in academic record is important:
- A first-class honor graduating degree or equivalent with GPA score of at least 3.7 on a 4-point scale, competitively as most successful candidates achieve grading higher than 3.7 while a Master’s level outstanding academic record is likewise necessary.
- Other indicators of high academic achievement may include individual marks on student transcripts; evidence of previous university prizes or awards;
- Applicants detailing on their overall position within individual cohort; and publications where applicable.
- Applicants detailing on research aptitude performance while showing more likelihood the scholar will contribute much significantly to their field of study.
- Motivation of applicants which is assessed through tendered evidence of the applicant’s commitment toward proposed course, an increased chance by the personal statement and referees’ reports.
Who Is Qualified to Apply for Clarendon Scholarship 2020 In UK?
- Applicants wishing to start a new graduate course at UK Oxford University are eligible. Including Master’s degree students who are currently studying at Oxford but who will be re-apply for a DPhil would be eligible for funding for the DPhil.
- Scholarships application is opened to all subject areas likewise candidates who will be starting new course.
How Many Scholarships are available? Not Specified (Several)
Value of Award: All Clarendon Scholarships cover tuition and college fees in full and a generous grant for living expenses.
Duration of Program: Clarendon Scholarships are offered for the full period that you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your course
How to Apply for Clarendon Scholarship 2020 In UK?
- Graduate applicants who apply for study at the University and are successfully enrolled by the January deadline, in their respective year of entry, will be given automatic consideration for the Clarendon Scholarship.
- There is no need for further documentation for Clarendon Scholarships and there is likewise no separate scholarship application form.
For further assistance on the scholarship process and information as well as new regarding the terms of awarding the scholarship, you can visit the Scholarship Webpage for Details. at https://www.ox.ac.uk/clarendon/information-for-applicants Likewise, the Clarendon is funded with donations from partners within and outside the University
It is likewise Important Notes that Scholarships are subject to a yearly renewal process, a decision based on students’ satisfactory academic progress.