Korea Winter Internship Program 2021 – Applications are now open for candidates who want to apply for the Korea Winter Internship Program 2021. This internship program is a fully-funded international internship in Korea. It is open to students from around the world who are in their 3rd and 4th academic years to apply.
The duration of the internship is about 4 weeks, and will take place at the Phonag University of Science and Technology.
Korea Winter Internship Program 2021 (Fully Funded) will kick off in January 2021. Applying for this internship will give you the opportunity of spending 4 months in Korea which is one of the great nations in the world.
About GIFT POSTECH
GIFT POSTECH is a Research Participation Program during semesters for only POSTECH undergraduate students. It aimed at offering opportunities to the undergraduates who are interested in Gift. Eligible candidates who are willing to apply can do so.
GIFT POSTECH offers internship programs both in Summer and in Winter. It is a fully-funded internship program where all other expenses are covered by the university. It accepts both Korean and international students. The internship runs in two sessions in a year – one is a summer internship, while the other is a winter internship and both are paid international internships.
Korea Winter Internship Program Details
- Country – South Korea
- Internship Location – Phonag University of Science and Technology (POSTECH)
- Financial Coverage – Fully Funded
- Deadline – 27th November 2020
The following are the financial coverage that the internship program offers to successful candidates:
- Free student dormitory
- Free transportation
- Provision of a free round-trip airfare economy
- Living expenses will be assisted (KRW 500,000 / 4 weeks)
- An official academic transcript in English (where the transcript does not indicate GPA, the applicant is to convert the letter grades appropriately into GPA)
- Personal Statement
- English proficiency certificate from the University
- Application should be fully filled by the candidate.
The following categories of candidates are eligible to apply for the Korea Winter Internship Program 2021:
- International Students & Korean Nationals
- Applicants from 3rd and 4th year undergraduate students can also apply.
- International students of any nationality
- No restrictions for Korean nationals.
Final result announcement
Period of the program
2nd week of May
1st week of June
End of November
End of December
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply via email with the required application documents. However, note that your application will be evaluated only if it is submitted before the deadline. You can send application documents by email to the staff in charge of admission by visiting the official website of the Korea Winter Internship.