The Belgium Government Scholarships 2021 is a fully funded scholarship for 2021-2022 and is now open to applicants who wish to study abroad. The Government of Belgium is inviting international students from around the globe to study for a full-time master’s degree in Belgium and training courses.
It offers 150 scholarships as part of the Master’s program, and 70 Grants for Short Training courses. This scholarship is designed to help participants in developing their skills, study in Belgium, and make their country reap the rewards.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Belgium universities all for free. No application fee is required and the Government of Belgium focuses most of its scholarship program on international students from developing countries.
The Belgium Government Scholarships is available for the duration of one year for those studying Master’s degree programs and 4 to 6 months for practical training development.
Participants from developing countries can take advantage of this opportunity to study for free in Belgium. The Belgium scholarship covers all candidate’s expenses for the duration of the scholarship program.
Table of Contents
Belgium Government Scholarships 2021 Details
- Country: Belgium
- Course Level: Master’s Degree & Training Course
- Duration: 1 Year for Master’s, and 4 to 6 months for training.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 January 2021 and 5th February 2021.
As earlier stated, the Belgium Government Scholarships 2021 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students to study free in Belgium. The following are the benefits covered:
International Travel Costs
Economy class travel on an IATA – approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year (receipts must be provided).
1150€/month for a duration of 12 months (flat rate)
Indirect Mission Fees
150€, the amount given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee (flat rate)
Arrival Allowance Tuition and Return Fees
700€, the amount given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee (flat rate).
At the current rate for DGD grantees.
Directly paid by ARES.
Travel Costs That Are Part of Inter-University Training
Reimbursed depending on real costs incurred, with receipts provided, (receipts must be provided)
Here are the fields, offered by universities in Belgium:
- Master of specialization in development, environment and societies.
- Master of specialization in human rights.
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture.
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management.
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics.
- Master of specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas.
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology.
- Master of specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health.
- Master’s Degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing countries.
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
Eligibility Criteria For The Belgium Government Scholarships 2021
Candidates who wish to apply, must note the following:
- Must be a citizen of a developing country.
- Must be under the age of 40 for degree programs, and under 45 for training courses, as at the time the training is scheduled to start.
- Should possess related academic background to apply for a relevant field.
- The duration is one academic year.
- Should have a passive knowledge of English (reading) is necessary.
Deadline For The Belgium Government Scholarships 2021
The last date to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarships 2021 is the 15th of January 2021 and 5th February 2021.
How to Apply For The Belgium Government Scholarships 2021
Applying for the Belgium Government Scholarships 2021 is totally free of charge. To apply, applicants are to visit the official website of the Government of Belgium scholarship 2021.