Heard about the trendy cash app card?, Let me gist you but first take a chill drink and stay tuned. Cash app is a mobile payment platform owned by square, the platform launched a card called cash card in 2017.
The cash card allows cash app users spend their cash app balance at eligible retailers and withdraw money from ATM across the U.S..
Still want to know more about the Cash app card?, Read on…
The cash app card is compatible with both Apple pay and Google pay, it is available in both black and white color. You can personalize your cash card by doodle art to the front on the card.
Note; you must be 18years and above before you can apply for cash app card.
- No additional fees for ATM withdrawal.
- No annual fee.
- Pay with Apple pay using your cash card.
- Boosts such as 10% off at whole foods and Chick-fil-A, and $1 off at all coffee shops.
- Gas stations may charge a temporary authorization hold of up to $100 until your card is charged later.
Just add money from your bank account or direct deposit your pay check into your cash app account and you’re set to start spending.
The cash app card offers boosts for your card transactions in a select category o your choice, such as 10% cash back at Chick-fil-A or whole foods, or the very popular $1 off at all coffee shops including every 24hours and they can be reset after 1-2hours.
Get A Cash App Card – How To Apply For Cash App Card
Want a cash app card?, Here’s how to get one;
- Open cash app on your Android device.
- Click cash card at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the get free cash card button.
- Choose your desired color.
- Click continue.
- Choose whether to show your cashtag.
- Click talk to customize.
- Draw your signature.
- Tap next.
- Enter your mailing address.
- Confirm your details.
- Read the card details.
- Tap continue.
Once your card had been approved, you will receive your card within 10 working days. If you want, you can now add money to your cash app balance so that you can use it once your card arrives.
Cash App Card Activation
Once you receive your cash app card, you can activate it using the cash app on your mobile device. You will be required to assign a PIN number to your cash card through the activation process. After activating your cash card you will be able to use the card at retailers in the U.S. who accepts visa card.
Basically, a cash app card works exactly as a debit card.