Bityard review 2021 – Bityard is an affiliate marketing platform that was launched in 2019, the platform allows traders to trade Bitcoin with leverage up to100x across its portfolio of trading pairs. This trading platform gives interesting leverage, a beginner-friendly user interface, competitive trading fees, and a slick mobile trading app.
Bityard is focused on providing its users with the current and latest information on its features, users interface and trading fees, and more in this Bityard review 2021, I will advise you to visit their website for more details concerning Bityard review 2021.
Features of Bityard review 2021
- Regulated cryptocurrency trading exchange in Singapore
- Up to 100 times leverage
- Competitive fees of 0.05% per trade
- Clean and simple user interface with TradingView charts
- Generous affiliate program up to 60% of referred users fees
- Mobile trading app for iOS and Android devices
What is Bityard?
Bityard is an already existing cryptocurrency trading exchange that offers a safe, easy and quick trading service and is available in over 150 countries worldwide. The cryptocurrency trading exchange adapts to the product idea of ‘Complex Contracts Simple Trade’ it aims is to bring a simplified trading experience to its customers. According to Singapore, Bityard Exchange provides derivatives products in the cryptocurrency market that can be traded with leverage up to 100 to 1
Exchange Name: Bityard
Fiat Currency: USD
Cryptocurrency: BTC, BCH, DASH, EOS, ETC, ETH & 4 others
Payment Type: Crypto, debit & credit card
Trading Fee: 0.05%
Deposit Fee: None
Withdrawal Fee: $2 for fiat withdrawals
Mobile App: Yes
If you want to trade on Bityard it offers several features for trader, some of these features include:
- Withdraw profits in Tether (USDT) as the base currency
- Trade with Bityard coin BYD to reduce trading fees or earn extra crypto
- Deposit funds using Over Counter (OTC) partners
- Low minimum deposit amount ($5 USDT)
- Accurate live crypto prices using data from Binance, OKEx and Huobi
- Margin trading with leverage up to 100x
- Zero spread, no slippage cost and no clawbacks
- Mobile trading app for Android and iOS devices
Is Bityard Legit or Scam
Based on the testimonies on the platform, it shows that Bityard is a legit cryptocurrency trading platform that is monitored and licensed under Singapore’s ACRA, USA’s MSB from financial crimes Enforcement Network which belongs to the united states Department of the Treasury for US-based Bitcoin investors. It is also noted that the Exchange is licensed with Estonia’s MTR and AUSTRAC that provides credibility as a trusted cryptocurrency exchange in Australia.
With all the above prove you can now beat your chest that Bityard is not a scam.
Getting Started With Bityard
To be a member of Bityard, you will have to create an account with Bityard and it may take some minutes, information such as a valid email address or mobile phone number will be required. You will not be required to upload any identification documents before you begin trading.
To register on Bityard follow the steps below:
- Visit the website https://www.bityard.com
2. Click on the ‘Get Started’ button at the top right-hand corner
3. Enter in an email (or phone number) and set a strong password
4. Check email and enter in the verification code
5. Click on ‘Register’ to sign in to your account
Depositing Funds To Bityard
There are many ways Bityard has provided to deposit money to the trading exchange. The Users can transfer cryptocurrency directly from a hardware wallet to Bityard. The speed of a Bitcoin transfer to a Bityard wallet depends on the crypto asset, the number of confirmations required, and the blockchain network load.
If you want to deposit funds into Bityard, follow these procedures:
- Navigate to the ‘Deposit’ link under ‘My Assets’ on the top menu
2. Select and confirm the cryptocurrency asset to deposit into Bityard
3. Copy the deposit address or scan the QR code displayed
4. Deposit crypto to the address
How to Trade with Bityard
To trade cryptocurrency with Bityard, follow these easy procedures:
- Login to your bityard.com account
2. Navigate to the top menu and click on ‘Trade’
3. Use the left menu to select crypto pair to trade
4. Enter the price you want to buy or sell the crypto
5. Select the amount to buy or sell and choose a trade leverage amount
6. Define a take profit and stop loss level
7. Click on the ‘Buy’ or ‘Sell’ button to place the order
Bityard charges a 0.05% transaction fee that applies when an order is opened AND closed. The trade fee payable will be displayed in the order window and calculated using the formula:
Deposit & Withdrawal Fees
There is no deposit fee for transferring cryptocurrency and fiat currency into Bityard. The deposit time to reach the Bityard wallet depends on node confirmations and the blockchain network load.
If you want to withdraw, there is a $2 USDT charge during the current promotion period. Withdrawals are usually processed within the hour and there is a minimum limit of $50 USDT.
Bityard is a platform that offers its clients support on a 24/7 basis to always provide guidance and support. They provide support through various means such as email, social media, and a live support bot.