Binance Smart chain wallet is the official Binance cryptocurrency wallet for accessing the Binance Smart chain, Binance chain, and Ethereum.
It is basically used to store cryptocurrencies and connect to different projects across different blockchains.
If you are looking to swap BNB for other tokens, mint NFT’s, or do yield farming, you can easily do it all with the Binance Smart Chain Wallet browser extension. Currently available for Chrome, Firefox, and Brave.
What Make Binance Chain Wallet Unique
At first glance, Binance Chain Wallet Looks similar to other extension-based wallets. There are, however, a few similar features that differentiate Binance Chain Wallet.
If you already have a Binance account, you can easily link it to your wallet with Direct wallet. This feature saves you from copying and pasting addresses when transferring digital assets between the two.
You can also use your Gmail account to sign up for the wallet using tkey. If you lose access to your wallet, you can recover it by the following methods:
- By Gmail Account Login.
- By Using your Local Device.
- With your account password created during set-up.
Keeping your user’s private key secured is a big responsibility, so using Tkey can be helpful.
Setting Up Binance Smart Chain Wallet | Binance Smart Chain Wallet Download
To set up a Binance Smart Chain wallet, all you have to do is follow the steps outlined below:
- Firstly, Download the Binance Chain Wallet which is available in the Binance Chain homepage or you can visit your smartphone app store to install the app more securely. Simply pick the browser you want to install the extension to.
- After installing the extension, you will see the sign up page, this is the same for the app version, In this example we are going to create a brand new wallet with a Gmail account.
- Click [Create Wallet] and then select [Continue with tkey via; G].
- A pop up page will appear asking you to log in using Gmail. Tkey and Binance Chain wallet will use your Gmail account as a way of authentication in the future if needed.
- The next step is creating a password that can act as a second layer of protection to your binance smart chain wallet account in case you should loose your private key.
- This will show a Binance Chain wallet seed phrase, which you can use to recover your account, You have the option to create your own seed phrase, altogether the phrase should contain 12, 15, 18, 21, or 24 words. You should never share your seed phrase with anyone. Or preferably treat it similar to a banking account password or pin. If you lose it, You can still gain access to your Binance Chain Wallet using your email address in combination with your password.
- Click Continue once you are sure that you have securely stored the seed phrase.
- Congratulations, you have successfully set up your Binance Chain Wallet. You can now use it to send and receive BSC, Binance coin, and Ethereum tokens. You can also interact with DApps and smart contracts on these blockchains.
Note: You can also use an existing crypto wallet if you have your original seed phrase or tKey login credentials.
Binance Browser Chain Extension
With the Binance Browser, chain extension crypto investors can send and receive funds on Binance Chain and Ethereum, and Cross-Chain transfer between both of Binance’s blockchains.
The Extension can also integrate with other Binance chain products for authentication as mentioned above, and transaction signing without providing access to your private keys, which are stored securely within the extensions storage Space and Encrypted with user’s password.