How To Fund Your eNaira Wallet On Alat – Do you want to spend, receive, and send funds without any charges from your eNaira wallet linked to your Wema Bank Account then get your Wema Bank eNaira wallet?
If you want to have an account with Wema bank, then learn how to link your Wema Bank Account and eNaira speed wallet and how to fund your Wema eNaira speed wallet.
Table of Contents
eNaira is a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a legal tender and carries a similar value as the fiat Naira. The eNaira is the Nigerian digital currency that is issued and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. It serves as both a medium of exchange and a store of value, offering better payment prospects in retail transactions when compared to cash payments.
How to Fund your eNaira wallet on Alat
- Login to ALAT
- go to payment scroll down and click on eNaira
- enter the email address and password you used to sign up on the eNaira speed wallet
- enter the amount you want to fund
- insert your ALAT pin
- click on fund and proceed
Sign up for Wema Bank eNaira Wallet
Here’s how to sign up for Wema Bank eNaira Wallet:
- Download the Wema Bank eNaira Speed Wallet app from your app store and sign up.
- Select Wema Bank and follow the prompt
- Authenticate yourself by filling in your contact details, BVN and preferred password
- Fund and manage your account using ALAT or walk into the nearest Wema Bank branch.
How to Fund your eNaira Speed wallet
Follow these Wema Bank eNaira Wallet opening steps
- Download eNaira Speed Wallet app.
- Please click ‘Sign Up’ at the bottom of the eNaira Speed Wallet app.
- Click ‘Sign Up with your Bank’ to display the list of banks
- Scroll down to select WEMA BANK
- Insert phone number attached to BVN in the ‘phone number’ field.
- Scroll down and create a 12-digit password.
- Confirm password
- Click continue to display “the” next page
- Fill in the details (BVN, account number etc on the new page) and follow the prompt
- You will receive an enrollment confirmation via the email address attached to the BVN
- Check the email address for the confirmation email, click on the link to complete enrollment
- Log in to the eNaira Speed Wallet app afterwards to confirm access.
Why is eNaira different from money in my Wema Bank account?
eNaira is the digital form of cash and is a direct liability on the Central Bank of Nigeria while the customer deposits are direct liabilities on the financial institutions.
How do I resolve failed transactions or raise enquiries on Wema Bank eNaira?
Reach out to Purpleconnect through any of the following channels.