Zoom.us – This article walks you through commencing with your new Zoom.us account, including fundamental advances like booking your first gathering, downloading the Zoom clients, and updating your Zoom profile. Regardless of whether you just signed up for your own Zoom account or you have been invited to an existing account, read this article to gain more insight on zoom.
Table of Contents
Joining An Existing Zoom Account
On the off chance that you are being invited to a current record, you will get an email from Zoom (no-re[email protected]). When you get this email, click Accept the Request.
Once you accept an invite your profile details (name, profile picture, time region, and so on), planned meetings and online courses, cloud accounts, IM history, contacts, and settings, yet won’t move any reports. It is encouraged you download any reports you may require before condoning the invite. You have 30 days to acknowledge the welcome before it lapses.
How To Create Your Own Zoom.us Account
To create your own zoom account
- Access your web browser from your device
- Tap on your search bar and enter zoom official sign up link zoom.us/signup
- Enter your email address. You will receive an email from Zoom ([email protected]).
- Click active account in this email
Signing In To Your Zoom.us Account On The Web
To sign in to your zoom account on the web
- Enter https://zoom.us/signin and log in
- Utilize the panel to Navigate the zoom web portal, update your profile, schedule meetings, edit your settings, and lots more.
How To Update Your ZOOM Profile
To update your profile on zoom
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal
- Click web portal
- Tap on profile
How To Schedule Your First Zoom Meeting
To schedule your first meeting on zoom, follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to your zoom
- Tap on meetings
- Tap on schedule
- Pick a date and time that is convenient for your meeting .
- Click on save
How To Download Zoom Client
You can download zoom for your mobile devices and PCs, click on the links below for easy access
Starting Your First Zoom Meeting As A Host
Follow the steps below to start your first meeting as a host.
- Sign in to your zoom account
- Click on meetings
- Click on start next to the meeting you want to start, under upcoming
- Zoom will lunch to start the meeting
Inviting Others To Join Your Zoom Meeting
To invite others to join your meeting, simply share your meeting link. You can achieve this after scheduling your meetings by clicking copy the invitation.