When Is Waec 2020 Starting – If you want to sit for the waec 2020 examination and you are confused and asking when is Waec 2020 starting, let’s put your mind at ease, as we bring to you the exams date and other things you need to know.
Table of Contents
What is Waec
Waec is an acronym for West African Examinations Council. It is an exam organized for secondary school students within the West African Countries like Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone etc.
How it Works
The examination body usually releases an exam schedule, known as exam timetable which guides the candidates when it comes to the date and time for each subject.
To pass this exam, you must be familiar with the pattern of the questions that are being asked in the previous years, how the questions are being asked as well as the requirements you need to pass the examination.
When is Waec 2020 Starting?
Waec 2019/2020 registration is scheduled for November 2019 and it will end around January 30th, 2020. The date for the examination itself for this year 2020 is around April 2020.
When is the Start Sale Date for Waec Form?
Candidates who wish to apply for and sit for 2020/2021 Waec, should note that the waec form is already out. The form was released for sale in November 2019, and students who wish to apply for the exams are to register as fast as possible as the registration will close soon.
When is Waec 2020 Starting (Date)
If you have registered for the waec exams and wish to know the date for the examination, here it is. The exams will commence in April 2019,even though there is no precise date in April when the exams is expected to kick off.
- As you wait for the date of the waec examination, here are a few things you can do to stay prepared;
- Check the waec portal often to get the necessary updates you need concerning the exams.
- Study hard and follow instructions strictly while waiting for the examination to kick off to avoid being caught unawares.
- Ask questions, and get answers from people who have written Waec before.
- Study past questions.
- Do a revision of your Secondary 1 to Secondary 3 notes, because the exams will encompass all that.
- Make up your mind ahead of time that won’t violate exams rules and regulations.
Once you follow all this guide and adhere to them, you can be sure of making great results in this year’s examination.