Waec 2020 Registration Form – Since the Waec 2020 exam date and closing date has already been decided by the board. It is important that students who desire to sit for the waec exams get all the updates as regards the waec 2020 registration form and how you can go about registering.
The registration process is expected to start from September to February 2020, while the examination proper is slated for April, and note, that the deadline for this year’s exam will not exceed March 2020.
About Waec 2020 Registration Form
Waec examination body, operates an e-registration system, that is a user friendly. On this portal, schools in Nigeria can now register their candidates online via the internet.
Registering on the portal gives you the following benefits;
- Makes registration easier
- Eliminates errors in registration information which are made on paper
- School authorities, can easily print or download documents like Timetable and Syllabus for the examination.
Waec 2020 Registration Form Procedure
- Payment for the exams
- Identification of exam officer
- Candidates registration
- Reviewing/Editing of candidates details
- Generation of exams numbers
- Downloading of information.
- Offline registration.
Visiting Waec E-Registration Portal on Your Device
If you want to visit the web portal to carry on registration or see how the registration portal looks like and what the procedure entails, here’s what you have to do;
- Start by launching your web browser (Chrome, Moxilla Firefox, Explorer or Safari) depending on your favorite browser.
- Then visit http://www.waeconline.org.ng/register/
- On the website, tap on the May/June Examinations icon
- Your school will be signed in as a new user.
- Necessary details like center number, candidates waec passport, subject of candidates, name and surname of candidates are entered by the examination.
- Tap on the Checkbox by the affirmation statement to agree that all the entries including the attached passport photograph are accurate.
- Download the syllabus, time table and the registration template.
Thereafter continue with the registration process.
Any school principal/examination officer who wishes to use the e-registration website as a new user, must have the school procure the online registration scratch card or pay voucher from the waec zonal/branch office in charge of his/her state.
After that, the exams officer can then use the PIN (Personal Identification Number) on the scratch card or pay voucher to sign up as a new user.
Armed with all these information, you can now head over to the portal to fill out your Waec form and get all the additional details you need to make your registration and exams successful.