Uber eat login – Uber eat is a food delivery service that is an offshoot of the Uber ride-hailing service.
Using Uber eat platform you can place orders with local restaurants from the Uber Eats website or mobile app, and get the food delivered to your door, usually from a little delivery fee.
Using Uber eat platform you can also set up group orders or schedule orders for a later time as well.
An extension of Uber original ride-hailing service, the on-demand food service act as the middle service between customers and restaurants, bringing take-out from local and chain establishments and dropping it at customer’s doorstep.
To order using Uber eat platform, you can place an order through the Uber eat website, the Uber eat app for iOS or Android. Regardless of your order method the process of ordering is always the same. All you have to do is select the restaurant and choose the items you want to order, and then checkout.
Table of Contents
Uber eat Login How to Install Uber eat app to your mobile device
Uber eat mobile app is available for both iOS and Android, follow the steps below to install it to your mobile device:
- Visit your mobile official app store.
- From the search box input ‘Uber eat’ keyword and this will search for Uber eat mobile app.
- Tap on the app to open a detail page.
- Tap on the install button at the body of the detail page
Uber eat login: How to Order food Using Uber Eats
The Uber eat service is easy to navigate but has a few features that you should put into consideration to get on to an understandable food delivery service.
- Your Login information is the same as your Uber account, so if you are already an Uber customer, you can login into the Uber eats website or app using your authentication of the Uber account.
- You can use the search bar at the bottom of the app or search box at the top of the page to search for a specific restaurant by name, type of cuisine (“Italian”), or a particular item of food.
- There are several ways to set your search preference using the filter for food, price, delivery fee, and dietary restrictions.
- If you are ordering from the Uber eat website, you can create a group order by picking a restaurant and then choose “Start Group Order”. You can also share the group link to several people and they can then add their items to a single order that is delivered to a particular location.
- You can decide to place your order at a certain time and it will get delivered to you at that prompt time scheduled. On the website, click “Deliver now” at the top of the page and choose “Schedule for later.” On the mobile app tap on “ASAP” at the top of the screen and select “schedule and order.”
Uber Eat Delivery fee and Order Cancellation
When you order for food delivery, there is generally a fee associated with getting each order to your doorstep. On the Uber eat app, you can see the delivery fee specified in the details under each restaurant. Some restaurants have no delivery fee over a certain order amount, you should ensure to check the delivery details.
Most third-party delivery apps also have a service fee associated with the platform. This covers the cost of acting as the middleman between customers and the restaurant. The payment can help you operate the app and connect you with drivers. This can be a flat fee or a percentage of your order total.
To cancel and order on the Uber eat app, navigate to the Upcoming Orders tab and select the “Cancel” option. It is possible to get a refund on a canceled order as long as you are able to cancel it before the restaurant accepts the order.
Uber Eat Subscription Program, Eats Pass
Uber Eats also offers a subscription program called Eats Pass. For $10 per month, Eats Pass waives the delivery fee on all orders and gives you an extra five percent discount on orders over $15.
It’s a good value if you frequently use Uber Eats for meal deliveries, but if you only occasionally use the service, it’s probably not going to pay for itself.