I-Ready Download – I-Ready is a free educational app that helps students access lessons online. Developed by Curriculum Associates, LLC, i-Ready e-learning app is available for both mobile devices and desktops. The I-Ready platform can be accessed using the i-Ready learning application by registered students in the platform.
I-Ready contains various lessons, learning supplemented mini-games, and quizzes. I-Ready mobile app can be used to access the Ready classroom Mathematics and Learning Games. However with the fact i-Ready is a convenient learning program, it also hinders student’s access most of the time and isn’t too reliable.
I-Ready can be used by students for K-5 online lessons in Reading and Math and for any Standard Mastery assessments.
I-Ready Student Application
As Students progress in their study, this program first aims to diagnose the student’s level by administering some placement test. Base on the answers, the teachers will be able to determine student level and provide instructions adapted to each need and according to their competitive ability. I-Ready platform provides interactive lessons between students and teachers, this make learning fun.
To rate the mastery of students scores, i-Ready measures the growth of each students by providing teachers with detailed portraits and evolutionary learning curves. I-Ready e-learning program is based on reading and mathematics.
Mobile Platform Compatibility
I_Ready for students learning app is only compatible with iPhone Operating System 10 and later versions. To get started with i-Ready, you can download it from your mobile apple app store.
How to Install i-Ready App (iOS only)
- From your iOS home screen, go to the menu screen.
- Select the apple app store program allow few seconds to open.
- If you haven’t signed in to apple app store make sure to do so using your apple ID.
- From the app store search box, search the keyword ‘i-Ready’.
- This will bring up a list of apps with similar features, look for the appropriate app and then tap on it.
- This will bring up a detail screen page, tap on install and wait for few minutes (depending on your internet speed) to download this to your mobile device.
- Now, from your apps menu screen tap on the installed app.
Pros and Cons of i-Ready
- Lessons for reading and math
- Interactive guides with characters
- Has games
- Diagnostic tests are adaptive
- Can’t be used for too long
- Tests don’t save sometimes
- Lessons may advance too fast