Tesco Bank App Review – If you have a current or savings bank with Tesco bank, you can proceed to download the Tesco mobile app on your device to start managing your money conveniently from your comfort zone.
Tesco has dominated the world’s grocery and retail since it launched in the early 20th century.
Tesco finance was formed as a joint venture between the royal bank of Scotland and Tesco before it was later named Tesco bank in 2008.
Tesco bank overs a wild range of products, including current accounts, personal loans, and car insurance, Tesco bank is known for its presence in the mobile banking world. Tesco Bank App Review will be properly dealt with in this post
How does Tesco works
- Download Tesco from your google or play store
- Provide some personal necessary information, to register for Tesco mobile banking
Once you have created an account with Tesco, you can use Tesco for the following:
- Check your balances and make transactions
- Make payments and transfer from the Tesco mobile app
- You can easily check you account balance quickly by asking Siri if you are an iPhone user
- Manage your money with no fear
- Access bank statement and other major transaction
Tesco Bank fees and limits
Check this post, Scheels Visa Credit Card
- Tesco bank will not charge a monthly account fee for currents account holders
- If you go into am over draft you will incur fees and interest, just like every other banks
How to apply for a current or savings account with Tesco bank
To apply for a savings or current account with Tesco:
- Access the Tesco website to open a joint or sole account
- Open a second account or switch your existing account to Tesco
- You will receive your card and in within 10 days of submitting your application for Tesco savings or current account
- You can now activate your account once you have these
Pros and cons of Tesco bank
- Get full access to current and savings accounts with Tesco bank you can obtain your salary, make explicit debit payments and bank transfers
- Abrupt and easy registration and login, with Tesco mobile app
- You can abruptly check your balance with “Balance Peek with Siri” feature simply ask Siri, no login required
- You can Access a broad network of bank branches if something goes wrong with Tesco mobile app
- With the Tesco mobile app, Calendar functionality enables you to see transactions alongside the date they were transacted, which can be good for budgeting
- Easily view statements with Tesco mobile.
- Not much in the way of budgeting tools
Is Tesco safe?
Tesco bank was a victim of a cyber-attack back in 2016, the vulnerability has been identified and a similar incident is unlikely to happen again. Tesco Bank was fined £16.4m by the financial conduct authority for failing to address security deficiencies.