Monzo Review – Monzo operates without branches, Monzo offers a full current account, integrated savings accounts with other banks but managed from the Monzo app.
You also get access to personal loans on Monzo. Monzo customers love the service, and Monzo comes with the signature hot coral mastered that has been building at bars and supermarkets.
In this Monzo Review, we will be sharing all you need to know about the Monzo app and how it works.
Table of Contents
How does Monzo work?
Monzo works just like every other normal account. When you apply for an account on the Monzo app you will be given issued a bright color coral contactless MasterCard.
Your account will be entirely managed on the Monzo app, which is jam-packed with cool features and much slicker than your average banking app, your Monzo MasterCard can be controlled on the Monzo app you can freeze you can’t if it gets lost or stolen, and you can also unfreeze at any time.
Features of Monzo app
Read this post 5 Best Mercedes Dealers in Houston, TX
Here are some amazing features that come with the Monzo app
- Get paid early on monzo app
- Divvy you Saleh into spending, savings, and bills on your monzo app.
- Savings pot
- See your daily expenses on the monzo app
- Withdraw cash abroad for free
- Contactless payments and spending overseas is free
- If you switching energy provider using the app then you can get cashback
- You can open a joint account another monzo customer
- Apply in the app for an overdraft of up to £3,000
- Monzo works with Apple pay
- Access to loan of £15,000 on monzo
How do I apply for a Monzo account?
Before you can register Monzo you have to be a UK resident, you have to be 16 years or over 16 years of age. To apply for a monzo account on monzo app:
- Download the app from Google play or app store
- Provide necessary details
- Verify your identity, by taking a picture and providing a picture of your ID
You can also open a joint account on the Monzo app as long as both of you have a regular account, you both will receive a new separate joint account