Study How to Hack – Ethical hacking is one of the crucial fields many people want to learn in the IT sector. It permits companies to find weaknesses in their own software, and in some cases, can even lead to bounty payouts.
If you wish to start expand your knowledge in hacking, we will be discussing 18 courses that needs to be in your shopping list.
Let’s briefly run through the 18 courses in this post below.
1. Complete Python 3 Ethical Hacking Course: Zero to Mastery: Learn about how to set up a virtual environment for ethical hacking and code your own penetration testing tools.
2. Complete Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing Course: Teaches you how to discover vulnerable applications and exploit vulnerabilities to gain control over systems.
3. Website Hacking in Practice: Hands-On Course 101: Provides a step-by-step guide to website and web app ethical hacking and security.
4. Hacking Wireless Networks: Theory & Practice: Explains 25 different wireless network hacking techniques & experiments.
5. Hacking in Practice: Certified Ethical Hacking Mega Course: Dives into the current cyber threats and hacking trends, then looks at how to design more secure networks.
6. Hack People, Systems & Mobile Devices: Advanced Social Engineering: This course offers hands-on labs about hacking systems, networks, wireless networks, mobile devices, and websites.
7. Learn Burp Suite for Advanced Web Penetration Testing: Burp Suite is a Java-based software platform of tools for performing security testing. These 19 lectures use hands-on exercises to teach you about efficient manual web penetration testing.
8. Learn Server Security with BitNinja: You will learn how to scan a website on WordPress and exploit its vulnerabilities. Covers topics such as IP reputation, port honeypots, web honeypots, DoS detection, and WAF modules.
9. All-in-One Hacking Guide: From Zero to Hero: The 89 lectures cover ethical Hacking, footprinting, and reconnaissance.
10. PenTesting with OWASP ZAP: Mastery Course: Every penetration tester, hacker, and developer needs to know about ZAP. This course shows you how to use ZAP to run a variety of security tests.
11. Mastering Burp Suite Community Edition: Bug Hunters Perspective: Covers how to intercept proxy and site map configurations, and how to find bugs on target platforms.
12. Kali Linux Hacker Tools, Tricks & Techniques: Learn how to navigate Kali’s internal tools and commands on Linux.
13. Bug Bounty: Web Hacking: Another course about bounty hunting, you will cover vulnerabilities such as SQL, XSS, CSRF injection, and more
14. Learn Network Attacks and Security: This course primarily looks at how the different types of network attacks occur.
15. Master in Hacking with Metasploit: Topics in this course include how to exploit XP with an SMB server, how to hack Windows 7 using backdoor.exe, and how to download documents, create remote users, and take screen captures from exploited Linux and Windows servers.
16. Introduction to Python & Hacking with Python: This course covers the basics of Python hacking such as network scanning, password hacking, and encoding and decoding.
17. Ethical Hacker Certification Course: This beginner-focused course looks at XSS, SQL injection, DOS, and DDOS attacks.
18. Complete NMAP: Learn Ethical Hacking with NMAP: After the course, you will be able to use NMAP as an IP port scanner, open port tester, and as a way to check for devices’ operating systems and other features.