Airforce Recruitment Requirement For 2021 – The Nigeria Air Force (NAF), this a branch of the Nigeria Armed Forces. In this article, I will be teaching you how to apply for NAF recruitment and the requirement process that will make you eligible for the application. Take Note: Recruitment exercise for Nigerian Airforce for 2021/2022 has begun. The NAF has announced that the registration for its airmen/airwomen recruitment exercise for 2021 (BMTC) will begin on the 2nd March 2021.
Be informed that the Nigerian Airforce Portal will be open for the listed below
- Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/women
- Nigerian Airforce non-Tradesmen/women
- Nigerian Airforce Dssc
Nigerian Airforce Requirements
Before you can apply for Nigerian Airforce you need to have met certain requirements to which will be listed below. So, make sure you take all this into consideration before applying. Please take note that these requirements are subject to review at any time. We will let you know if there are any changes.
1. To apply you must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
2. Applicants should not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for a female.
3. You must be medically and physically balance to apply
4. The applicant must not be convicted on any criminal offence by the court of law
6. You must fall within to age range of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022
7. Applicant must have a minimum of five (5) credits, which includes Mathematics and English, which is also not more than two sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
9. The applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years by the time of application except for the ones applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years of age.
10. The person must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from a reputable and approved government institutions/organization which must have a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than two sittings in SSEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
11. if you are applying as a driver you must have a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
12. if you want to apply as a sportsmen/woman you will present a certificate of experience, which will include certificates and medals.
How to Apply
If you want to apply for the NAF airmen/airwomen recruitment (BMTC) 2021 simply visit nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
Application is totally free so don’t pay for any application, take note of the Airforce Recruitment Requirement For 2021