Sign up PayPal account UK and find out why over 20 million UK shoppers use PayPal each year. PayPal is an online payment platform that lets you pay for items when you shop online.
Sign up PayPal account UK is just as easy as setting up every other PayPal account worldwide.
Types of Pay Pal Accounts
To use Pay Pal, you will have to create an account first. Here is how to create a PayPal account:
- Access the PayPal official website or open the PayPal app on your mobile device
- Select the account type (personal or business account)
- Provide your mobile number and verify it
- Enter your name, email address, and provide a secure password
- Add your address and other necessary requirements
- Verify your email by tapping on the link sent to your email by PayPal.
PayPal offers two major accounts, personal PayPal accounts, and PayPal cash and PayPal cash plus accounts. An account like premier and student is no longer available as of this writing.
Personal PayPal Accounts
A personal PayPal account is available for everyone who uses PayPal to make purchases, send or receive money from friends and relatives, allows you to pay for dinners and other online purchases.
If you are using PayPal for your company, you should create a business account for PayPal. This lets you regulate under your company’s name, accept payments, give employees restricted access to your account, and use business-oriented PayPal products.
How to verify PayPal account UK
Once you sign up PayPal account UK, you only provide information that allows you to access your sign up PayPal account right away, all PayPal account is initially unverified and have limits on withdrawing, send and receiving the money to be able to access your sign up PayPal account with no limit you will have to comply with PayPal EU law.
However, once you reach your PayPal limit the only way to access your PayPal account is to complete the verification steps to remove all limits:
PayPal will ask you to confirm your credit or debit card, if it is a business account PayPal will ask you to provide business information and Confirm your address. By providing your bank account or credit card details your PayPal account will become verified.
To remove all limits from Pay Pal:
- Access your Pay Pal account
- Tap on box next to receiving limit per year, follow prompt to lift all limits.