How to Withdraw from Trust Wallet App – Planning to withdraw funds from your trust wallet? Trust wallet allows you to store cryptocurrencies, swap tokens using a decentralized exchange like a pancake on the App browser
When you purchase a coin from trust wallet, it will be stored on your trust wallet app, you can either sell or trade the coin for popular and bigger coins like BNB, Ethereum after swapping it is advisable to withdraw otherwise you won’t, be able to liquidate it.
In this article, we will discuss how to withdraw your money from your trust wallet to your bank account.
How to withdraw money from Trust Wallet to bank account
Read about Best cryptocurrency wallet
To make a withdrawal from the trust wallet to your bank account, you will have to swap the token for BNB or Ethereum first.
Binance supports more than 60 fiat currencies which makes it the main exchange to exchange platform, it is advisable to use Binance to withdrawal your cryptocurrency.
After sending your token to the Binance platform, you can trade them for fiat currencies such as (USD, AUD, GBP, and other currencies.)
Then proceed to withdraw the fiat currency to your bank account by accessing the withdrawal page and selecting the payment method. Enter the amount of money that you want to send to your bank account the withdrawal process usually takes about 30 to 60 minutes to complete.
Here’s how to withdraw money from Trust Wallet to your bank account
To withdraw money from your trust wallet to your bank account you will have to create a Binance account and copy the token address
The first step to withdraw money from your trust account is to create an account on Binance exchange platform, Binance supports over 60 fiat currencies and it also supports credit cards, bank transfers, debit cards, and cash balances.
To create an account on Binance:
- Access the binance official websites
- Create an account, and proceed to log in
- Navigate to the binance dashboard
- Access the too navigation bar, and click on wallet, then click on fiat and spot
- Click on deposit when you find the cryptocurrency you wish to cash out from trust wallet.
If you have BNB on trust wallet and you wish to withdraw, click on BNB.
- You will be redirected to BNB wallet
- To be able to withdraw your token from trust wallet you will have to send it to binance and sell it.
- You will need to copy, your crypto currency address on binance
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to deposit on the coin field
If you want to cash out your BNB on trust wallet, ensure that BNB is selected.
- Copy your BNB address and memo, however if you are looking to deposit ethereum memo is not needed.
There you have it, you have successfully learned how to withdraw from trust wallet app.