Scholarships For University Of Miami – University of Miami is now awarding the stamps scholarship to interested students with financial limitations, to aid them to gain higher education abroad.
It is a highly prestigious scholarship program available for academically accomplished students. This program includes amazing offers such as Fully funded tuition fees, on-campus accommodation, a meal plan, university health insurance, textbooks provision, Laptop allowance, and access to $12,000 enrichment fund.
This scholarship program is highly prestigious. The University of Miami is a wonderful place where students can gain top-quality education and life-changing experiences. The University of Miami is ranked as one of the top 50 public universities in the United States.
The University of Miami is viewed as a forward community engaged in providing high-standard education and research. The University is comprised of 11 schools and colleges with over 180 study areas at undergraduate, postgraduate, and research levels.
Scholarships For University Of Miami Details
University: University of Miami
Scholarship Application Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
Application Mode: Online
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
University of Miami Scholarship Eligibility
Eligible Countries: All countries
Eligible Programs: Undergraduate degree program in any fields
Eligibility criteria: To apply for the University of Miami Scholarship, Applicants must meet the given criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must hold an offer to study in any undergraduate program at the University of Miami.
Scholarships For University Of Miami Required Documents for Application
To apply for the university of Miami scholarship, applicants are required to provide the following document during and after application for verification, These documents include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of Academic transcripts
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Previous study statement of result
- A copy of passport photograph
Scholarships For University Of Miami Admission Requirements: All candidates for the undergraduate program must hold a high school diploma.
University of Miami Scholarship Benefits
The University of Miami scholarship will provide a variety of benefits to all selected applicants, the provided benefits include:
- The full cost of attendance for four years of undergraduate study at UM, on-campus housing, a meal plan, University health insurance, textbooks, a laptop allowance, and access to a $12,000 enrichment fund.
- Apart from this, students will also get additional benefits such as the chance to be a part of the Stamps Scholars on-campus and national communities, funding to support academic and scientific research projects, cultural and leadership programs, study abroad, conventions and other regional conferences, and invitations to online events and networking opportunities.
How to Apply for the University of Miami Scholarship Program
Applicants are required to make a separate application for this scholarship program. Candidates who have applied for early admission in any approved course will automatically be considered for the program.